Hey! Let's Open The Vaccination Can Of Worms!

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183571 by Brenna
Actually, I thought it was a great idea. I never got polio, measles, small pox etc etc etc. Im genuinely ok with the fact that I was injected with a potent neurotoxin and have absolutely no negative side effects from the experience.

This thread has puzzled me. Especially as there are far more pressing, and proven problem affecting peoples health, particularly around the issue of regular and high dose exposure to toxins. So why this? Why a tiny amount of a toxic substance that despite not yet being proved to cause issues in vaccine form, and has not been used in the majority of vaccines in over 14 years (except in the third world of course where they cant afford the alternative single dose vaccines) and the avid concern over mercury in particular.

And of all the various potential side effects of heavy metal poisoning, it’s the neurotoxicity that bothers you most.

I recall hearing theories about mercury disrupting the function of the pineal gland... theories that it damages its ability as a “third eye”?

Is that why this bothers you so much?

Oh, and while we are on true statements. Apple seeds contain cyanide. Cyanide is a deadly poison. Both are true, and yet.

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Brenna.
The topic has been locked.
  • RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
9 years 1 month ago #183572 by RyuJin
as a kid i used to eat all sorts of things that were "toxic" by all rights i should be dead a thousand times over...yet here i am...everyone handles toxins differently...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183574 by Adder
It's pretty normal for policy to shape activity in preferred directions. Things don't need to be explicit all the time, so I think government should just support, reward and promote what they think is the best solution - but not penalize those who have concerns and opt out. I just don't think we can know for sure yet if some people are vulnerable to it.. statistics can completely fail to show anomalies when things are as complex and uncontrolled as they are in childhood development.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Adder.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183575 by

Brenna wrote: Im genuinely ok with the fact that I was injected with a potent neurotoxin and have absolutely no negative side effects from the experience.

The roman's boiled grapes in lead pots to make lead II acetate (sugar of lead), it is mildly sweet, and they used it to sweeten their wine. It was cheaper than honey.

That doesn't mean it was a good idea.

You could probably drink such wine often and not get sick.

That doesn't mean it's a good idea.

You can have a large chunk of your brain removed and make a full recovery.

That doesn't mean you should if don't need to.

[hr]

Brenna wrote: Why a tiny amount

Because this is one of the most potent neurotoxins we know of. Eating it or injecting it when you have the choice not to is lunacy.

[hr]

Brenna wrote: Apple seeds contain cyanide.

I am sure if it became mandatory to feed kids just slightly less cyanide than necessary to make them visibly sick, and there were a thread here in support of the practice, we'd probably be having this same discussion in that thread too.

[hr]

Brenna wrote: has not been used in the majority of vaccines

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/downloads/parent-ver-sch-0-6yrs.pdf

HepB, Dtap, Hib are normal vaccines given multiple times from 0-6 months. All still contain Thimerosal. Starting at 6 months they get a flu shot, and that is repeated every year, in addition to HepA

[hr]

Brenna wrote: why this bothers you so much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vw2CrY9Igs

In this video Joe Bauers tries his best to explain an obvious truth, that watering plants with salt water is probably why they aren't growing. If you need further clarification of why that bothers me we can chat in private.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by .
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183577 by

Adder wrote: I just don't think we can know for sure yet

Sure we can.

Is it a bad idea to use lead II acetate as a sweetener? Yes. Terrible idea.

Is it a bad idea to inject yourself with one of the most potent and proven neurotoxins we now of? Yes. Terrible idea.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #183580 by

Gisteron wrote: would also suffer measurable consequences.

We know that: Exposure during development is linked to, ASD. We know those with ASD have higher mercury body burden than normal people, and higher burdens are associated with ASD severity. We know 1 in 68 and growing are effected.

We've been over this before and studies were quoted, documenting those facts.
  • Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183582 by Brenna
Jeez. Struck a nerve much?

I'm sure if apple seeds along with their cyanide were part of a vaccine against aids or something people would be lining up for it.

You know, deadly disease vs hypothetical damage from miniscule amounts of dangerous chemical for which there is zero evidence of negative side effects from use in vaccinations.

Again, there has to date not been any evidence, not a single study showing any negative side effects from the use of thimerosal. None. They took it out because people were concerned, not because they could find any real evidence that it was problematic in the dosages that people are exposed to.

Anyway. At this point I believe its worth any potential risk. Final answer, no phone a friend. Brenna out.

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Brenna.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183592 by

Brenna wrote: cyanide were part of a vaccine against aids or something people would be lining up for it.

Did you know that Bayer infected up to 10,000 people in the USA with HIV/Hep C, then when forced to stop selling the tainted medicine in the USA, kept selling it to Asia and Latin America. Yes even though they knew it was contaminated with HIV and Hep C.

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/06/11/business/blood-money-aids-hemophiliacs-are-split-liability-cases-bogged-down-disputes.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/22/business/2-paths-of-bayer-drug-in-80-s-riskier-one-steered-overseas.html

That's a little off topic.

I would venture to guess if you had to get a high dose of cyanide for an aids vaccine and there was no technical reason to put that cyanide in it. We would be having the same discussion now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbQ4JNpXPTY

[hr]

Brenna wrote: miniscule amounts of dangerous chemical

Brenna, we are talking some of the most potent neurotoxins we've ever discovered.

We don't have to add them to vaccines.

[hr]

Brenna wrote: not a single study showing any negative side effects from the use of thimerosal.

No Ma'am. That is not true at all. I quoted three, but if you wanted I could pull dozens.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21350943

activity of low doses of Thimerosal against isolated human and animal brain cells was found in all studies and is consistent with Hg (mercury) neurotoxicity

Thimerosal at concentrations relevant for infants' exposure (in vaccines) is toxic to cultured human-brain cells and to laboratory animals.

doses relevant to TCV (Thimerosal containing vaccines) exposure possess the potential to affect human neuro-development.

[hr]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25489565

Thimerosal-containing hepatitis B vaccination and the risk for diagnosed specific delays in development in the United States: a case-control study in the vaccine safety datalink.

Cases were significantly more likely than controls to have received increased organic-mercury from Thimerosal-containing hepatitis B vaccine administered in the first, second, and sixth month of life.

supports an association between increasing organic-mercury exposure from Thimerosal-containing childhood vaccines and the subsequent risk of specific delays in development among males and females.

[hr]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23992327

Low-dose mercury exposure in early life: relevance of thimerosal to fetuses, newborns and infants.

It can be concluded that: a) mercury load in fetuses, neonates, and infants resulting from TCVs remains in blood of neonates and infants at sufficient concentration and for enough time to penetrate the brain and to exert a neurologic impact and a probable influence on neurodevelopment of susceptible infants

evidence indicates that avoiding cumulative insults by alkyl-mercury forms (which include Thimerosal) is warranted.
  • RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
9 years 1 month ago #183594 by RyuJin
that's isolated cells vs. a whole organism....

that's why organisms have an over abundance of each cell type...

alcohol kills brain cells in large quantities...that doesn't stop people from consuming it...everything we eat,drink and breath is riddled with toxins that kill isolated cells, yet not whole organisms...not unless accumulated in large amounts...

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brenna
  • Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
More
9 years 1 month ago #183596 by Brenna
:) I thought I was done. but clearly not.

Ryujin covered the most obvious one.

So ill just add this

Red_Eye_Jedi wrote: possess the potential

supports an association

probable influence

If, buts and maybes do not evidence make.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi