Hey! Let's Open The Vaccination Can Of Worms!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #183597 by

RyuJin wrote: that's isolated cells vs. a whole organism....

that's why organisms have an over abundance of each cell type...

alcohol kills brain cells in large quantities...that doesn't stop people from consuming it...everything we eat,drink and breath is riddled with toxins that kill isolated cells, yet not whole organisms...not unless accumulated in large amounts...

Put your money where your mouth is.

Take an IQ test today, a standardized one like the Stanford binet.

Eat 5 cans of white albacore tuna, every single day for 3 years.

Take the same IQ test at the end of the period.
The topic has been locked.
  • Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183598 by Brenna

Red_Eye_Jedi wrote:

RyuJin wrote: that's isolated cells vs. a whole organism....

that's why organisms have an over abundance of each cell type...

alcohol kills brain cells in large quantities...that doesn't stop people from consuming it...everything we eat,drink and breath is riddled with toxins that kill isolated cells, yet not whole organisms...not unless accumulated in large amounts...

Put your money where your mouth is.

Take an IQ test today, a standardized one like the Stanford binet.

Eat 5 cans of white albacore tuna, every single day for 3 years.

Take the same IQ test at the end of the period.

bahahahaha!!

Who in hell lives off of 5 tins of tuna every single day for 3 years!! THATS your idea of proof?

I think id kill myself after eating nothing but tuna for 2 weeks, never mind wait around 3 years to see if my IQ has dropped.

Besides. You have no way of being sure its the tuna.

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Brenna.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #183599 by

Brenna wrote: :) I thought I was done. but clearly not.

Thimerosal at concentrations relevant for infants' exposure (in vaccines) is toxic to cultured human-brain cells and to laboratory animals.

No ifs. No ands. No buts.

[hr]

Cases were significantly more likely than controls to have received increased organic-mercury from Thimerosal-containing hepatitis B vaccine administered in the first, second, and sixth month of life.

[hr]

avoiding cumulative insults by alkyl-mercury forms (which include Thimerosal) is warranted.

[hr]

Again I don't think things need to be made so complicated.

Is thimerosal a potent neurotoxin?

Yes.

Do we have to put it in vaccines?

No.

Would it probably be a smart idea not to put it in vaccines?

Yes.

That's all that needs to be said.

We don't need keep debating endlessly, because the reality of the situation has already been established.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #183601 by

Brenna wrote: You have no way of being sure its the tuna.

I am sure a diagnoses of some neurological condition would be unrelated.
  • Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 1 month ago #183604 by Brenna
If I expose cultures cells to alchohol no doubt damage and cell death occur. But dispite my insistence at my impending death after several tequilas, I'm still here. And in good condition.

There may well have been IQ points dropped though. To be fair.

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #183607 by

Brenna wrote: If I expose cultures cells to alchohol no doubt damage and cell death occur. But dispite my insistence at my impending death after several tequilas, I'm still here. And in good condition.

There may well have been IQ points dropped though. To be fair.

If you think alcohol makes for a good neurotoxin, dimethylmercury will really rock your world. A pan galactic gargleblaster isn't even on the same level.
  • RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183611 by RyuJin
i've taken a standardized iq test 3 times in the last 15 years...and my score has improved each time...and i eat all the same stuff now that i ate before the first test...

in my view iq tests don't measure intelligence but measure experience....and experience is memories

btw white albacore tuna is my favorite tuna...i used to eat 3-5 cans a day when i was a carpenter...needed the protein in abundance...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by RyuJin.
  • RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
9 years 1 month ago #183613 by RyuJin
something i learned over the past 20 years as someone that pays attention to health and fitness news...

things that are "beneficial" always end up being proven toxic/deadly at some point.
things that are toxic/deadly always end up being proven 'beneficial" at some point.
then at some point they go back to the original arrangement, before switching yet again...

red meat is toxic, no red meat is good, no it's toxic again, nope it's good again...

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183616 by

RyuJin wrote: btw white albacore tuna is my favorite tuna...i used to eat 3-5 cans a day when i was a carpenter...needed the protein in abundance...

Sounds like an excellent fit for you then.

At 5 cans a day you'll be getting about 250 mcg of methylmercury, perhaps more as mercury levels increase assuming they continue their upwards trend.

Check back in a few years and see if any neurological issues crop up from your increased daily mercury exposure.

[hr]

RyuJin wrote: something i learned over the past 20 years as someone that pays attention to health and fitness news...

things that are "beneficial" always end up being proven toxic/deadly at some point.
things that are toxic/deadly always end up being proven 'beneficial" at some point.
then at some point they go back to the original arrangement, before switching yet again...

red meat is toxic, no red meat is good, no it's toxic again, nope it's good again...

I'll eat my hat (pun intended), when you can demonstrate methyl-mercury is good for you.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by .
  • RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
9 years 1 month ago #183617 by RyuJin
i was born with a neurological condition called duane's syndrome...the number 6 nerve cluster doesn't get wired up properly which causes the eye to not be able to turn left...of the various forms i have the rarest form in that i don't have the partial deafness or blindness normally associated. in my military medical records it's documented that i have a higher than average pain threshhold, a higher than average white blood cell count, a wider field of vision than i'm supposed to have...so if anything my condition has given me several advantages...i don't feel any minor pains, i almost never get sick, i see more of my surroundings...

i'm closing in on 40 ...my diet hasn't changed from my childhood...and i'm actually getting better at everything...

Quotes:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi