Hey! Let's Open The Vaccination Can Of Worms!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #183621 by

RyuJin wrote: i'm closing in on 40 ...my diet hasn't changed from my childhood...and i'm actually getting better at everything...

Sounds good, lets up your white albacore intake to 5 cans per day every day, and get back to us in a few years to let us know how it didn't cause you any issues.
The topic has been locked.
  • RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
9 years 1 month ago #183623 by RyuJin
we've all got to die sometime...running away from everything that threatens us and hiding our heads in the sand isn't going to change that...all that does is keep us worrying and prevents us from enjoying today..

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
More
9 years 1 month ago #183631 by Edan
Am I the only one who thinks this thread may have run it's course of usefulness.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin, Jestor, Brenna, Amaya, Zenchi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183645 by

RyuJin wrote: we've all got to die sometime...running away from everything that threatens us and hiding our heads in the sand isn't going to change that...all that does is keep us worrying and prevents us from enjoying today..

"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true."

-James Branch Cabell

If more people cared about things that mattered, instead of "enjoying today" we could be advancing as a species much quicker.

You mention sticking our heads in the sand, and running away.

The ones sticking their heads in the sand are the ones who refuse to acknowledge the problem exists, not the ones who do and want to see change happen.

The breads and circuses won't last forever.

The status quo will never change so long as people are more concerned with duck dynasty, honey boo boo, and american idol, than they are with issues that actually matter.

This enjoy today, and forget about the worlds problems mentality is specifically the reason things keep getting worse.

People have to acknowledge the problem and demand change before it will ever occur.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by .
  • RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
9 years 1 month ago #183674 by RyuJin
:unsure:
the realist sees the world as it really is and understands the reasons behind it.

i don't refuse to acknowledge problems when they are problems...to me a toxin that may or may not be fatal is not as big a problem as racial or gender equality...i've taken vaccines made with those toxins and i'm perfectly fine...yes some people are affected badly, but not all people...there's a military term "collateral damage" it means some loss is acceptable in the overall picture because those losses pale in number compared to the losses accumulated otherwise...duck dynasty, honey boo boo, american idol?...i hate all three of those shows...

again to me the miniscule amount of toxins in vaccines is not a problem worthy of my attention...not when the sparks of war are ever present...

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
More
9 years 1 month ago #183696 by Gisteron
Oh, the causal link is not established, so we don't even have to grant it. If it was as clearly cutting as a razor blade we would expect something more like 65 out of 68 vaccinated people, not 1 to be affected. We don't see that.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brenna
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #183792 by

RyuJin wrote: not a problem worthy of my attention...

That's all that needs to be said.

Let me know how your white albacore tuna regimen goes, since all this nonsense on mercury is of no concern.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183793 by

Gisteron wrote: Oh, the causal link is not established, so we don't even have to grant it. If it was as clearly cutting as a razor blade we would expect something more like 65 out of 68 vaccinated people, not 1 to be affected. We don't see that.

We know that: Exposure during development is linked to, ASD. We know those with ASD have higher mercury body burden than normal people, and higher burdens are associated with ASD severity. We know 1 in 68 and growing are effected.

We've been over this before and studies were quoted, documenting those facts.

That is not to say that vaccines are the only vector for mercury exposure. Contaminated fish like white albacore tuna, dental amalgams, contaminated HCFS sweetener, rice grown in contaminated soil.

We also don't know if people with ASD are genetically more susceptible to the neurotoxic effects of mercury and or if their body is unable to eliminate it as efficiently as people without ASD.

However you do not need a Ph.D. in Rocket Surgery to understand it's a really really stupid idea to put one of the most potent neurotoxins we know of, into a syringe and inject it into our bodies, that is assuming we have the option not to.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by .
  • RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
9 years 1 month ago #183797 by RyuJin

Red_Eye_Jedi wrote:

RyuJin wrote: not a problem worthy of my attention...

That's all that needs to be said.

Let me know how your white albacore tuna regimen goes, since all this nonsense on mercury is of no concern.

<yawn> yet again you either don't listen or only accept what supports your view...

the white albacore tuna has not had any adverse affect on me in nearly 20 years...

http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/health-benefits-solid-albacore-tuna-8921.html

http://www.livestrong.com/article/524111-what-are-the-health-benefits-of-solid-albacore-tuna/

http://cannedalbacoretuna.com/canned_albacore_tuna_health_information.html

http://www.nrdc.org/health/effects/mercury/protect.asp

as you can see i too can find links that support my perspective...but what i just did was provide links showing both persectives....and i also happened to notice that the links to the cons are both on special interest group sites and refer to only one source of white albacore tuna...there is however more than one source in the world...

rather than trying to force everyone to only see your perspective you should try presenting both sides and let people decide for themselves....

Quotes:

More
9 years 1 month ago #183801 by Gisteron
I don't care if it's growing. You compared vaccines to razor-blade covered umbrellas weighing 50 lbs. Now where are the 65/68 people with the bloody hands and bent shoulders? Where are the 65/68 people who ever ate a tuna or took a vaccine with their severe mental deficiencies? Come on, let's see them!

Your citations, of which there is barely a handful but which you feel like you have to repost on every page because, it would seem, you think the rest of us poisoned mentally disabled folks apparently have a memory span of two hours tops, amount to nothing more than red herrings at best, although I suspect that as with our posts, you quote-mine them to make the points you do while distorting their actual meanings, all to make points that would, if genuine, be only as much as red herrings.

I am fully vaccinated and was diagnosed with traces of an ASD something like 7 or 8 years ago. No surprise, is it? I shall not batter on about correlation and causation, for a different point is yet to come. Given a genetic defect of mine, some aspects of that particular ASD was far not the greatest of my worries but I did take a therapy over a duration of three and a half years and now I appear as a mere individual rather than an oddity. My therapist, being the skeptic she is, cautions against connecting the result to her work and admittedly it was at a time when I would have been changing much anyway so it is hard to tell how much of it is my own achievement as opposed to hers. In any case, there went the negative side effects, if you will, and if I am so generous as to grant that they were effects of my 'exposure' to begin with.

Interestingly and inexplicable under your view, I did take a standardized IQ test and it returned a score of 143, thank you very much. Soon after that I received an invitation to MinD, the German branch of Mensa International, and now I own one membership card from the year I joined and one from the year after that, when I left.

One negative example may not be enough, I hear you say and that is correct. But we need not bring counter-examples if you have no positive examples of your own to point to at all, do we? And don't bother giving us people who ended up disabled or dead through mercury poinsoning. Don't show me cells that died from being poisoned (aye, who would've thunk!); show me one reason the vast majority of vaccinated people suffered no identifiable consequences of their 'exposure' to this overwhelming 'danger' whatsoever. Show us you have anything remotely resembling a case (after over twenty pages of irrelevant and likely intentionally distracting babble, I should add!) and then we can talk.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi