Hey! Let's Open The Vaccination Can Of Worms!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #184233 by
I wish you would put half as much effort into r/jediism as you do this thread.
The topic has been locked.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #184244 by

Vesha wrote: I wish you would put half as much effort into r/jediism as you do this thread.

Vesha, I worked 70 hours last week. My only day off was spent here with you guys.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #184417 by
So I'm not entirely an anti-vaxxer but this is what concerns me....

I'm more worried about the other ingredients in the vaccines, the preservatives, metals, and the adjuvants that stimulate an immune response.

http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html

I also just can't trust some of these pharmaceutical companies with my health or that of my family, when Merck knowingly falsified its mumps vaccine test data, spiked blood samples with animal antibodies, sold a vaccine that actually promoted mumps and measles outbreaks, and ripped off governments and consumers who bought the vaccine thinking it was "95% effective."

(I know this pdf is from natural news, and it's all "alleged")
http://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/documents/Merck-False-Claims-Act.pdf

http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/06/27/47851.htm

http://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/documents/Chatom-Lawsuit-Merck-Mumps.pdf

Then there's the CDC "whistleblower" William Thompson, again he's just one person making allegations so who knows.... just like the "leaked secret emails"

http://www.morganverkamp.com/august-27-2014-press-release-statement-of-william-w-thompson-ph-d-regarding-the-2004-article-examining-the-possibility-of-a-relationship-between-mmr-vaccine-and-autism/

These companie have legal immunity from any and all harm associated with their product, if they are so safe why is this necessary? Because of crackpot anti-vaxxers claims??

Some vaccines even say they can spread the very diease they are meant to prevent even it is rare but I undertand this because you are in fact being injected with and live or attenuated virus so there is a chance you'll get the symptoms as it's meant for your immune system to build a reaction to it.

There's Suzanne Humphies who think there has never been a safe vaccine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efto1LpWkKw

Here are some alternative yet official statistics.

"This is the data the drug industry do not want you to see. Here 2 centuries of UK, USA and Australian official death statistics show conclusively and scientifically modern medicine is not responsible for and played little part in substantially improved life expectancy and survival from disease in western economies.

The main advances in combating disease over 200 years have been better food and clean drinking water. Improved sanitation, less overcrowded and better living conditions also contribute. This is also borne out in published peer reviewed research:

“The questionable contribution of medical measures to the decline of mortality in the United States in the twentieth century“. McKinlay JB, McKinlay SM, Milbank Mem Fund Q Health Soc. 1977 Summer; 55(3): 405-28.

“Symposium: Accomplishments in Child Nutrition during the 20th Century. Infant Mortality in the 20th Century, Dramatic but Uneven Progress” Myron E. Wegman School of Public Health, University of Michigan: J. Nutr. 131: 401S–408S, 2001."

It's really worth a look:

http://www.getholistichealth.com/39215/vaccines-did-not-save-us-2-centuries-of-official-statistics/

If vaccines are so trustworthy, then why did a pro-vaccine group in Africa recently discover -- to its shock and horror -- that vaccines being given to young African women were secretly laced with abortion chemicals?

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a-mass-sterilization-exercise-kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-in-u

If vaccines are backed by solid science, then why do some vaccine inserts openly admit they are backed by no clinical trials?

If vaccines are so safe, then why does this vaccine insert admit that the Gardasil vaccine causes "acute respiratory illness" in babies who consume the breast milk of mothers who have been vaccinated?

If vaccines are so safe, then why does this Gardasil insert sheet admit that the vaccine causes "seizure-like activity, headache, fever, nausea and dizziness" and can even cause those injected with the vaccine to lose consciousness and fall, resulting in injury?

If vaccines are totally safe, then why do vaccine insert sheets disclose a long list of frightening and bizarre side effects associated with their vaccines?

f vaccines are backed by so much "science" then why do they frequently admit there really aren't any studies of the vaccine for the very groups of people who are often injected with it?

A recent study published in The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) reveals that an astounding 97 percent of children affected by a mumps outbreak that swept the Northeast back in 2009 had already been vaccinated for the condition in accordance with recommended government guidelines.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1202865

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/31/us-mumps-schooling-idUSBRE89U1UG20121031

Why does the CDC falsely claim all vaccines are completely safe and effective when its own website still lists the toxic chemical ingredients used in vaccines?

More info on SV40:

Like other polyomaviruses, SV40 is a DNA virus that has been found to cause tumors and cancer.

"SV40 is believed to suppress the transcriptional properties of the tumor-suppressing genes in humans through the SV40 Large T-antigen and SV40 Small T-antigen. Mutated genes may contribute to uncontrolled cellular proliferation, leading to cancer.

Michele Carbone, Assistant Professor of Pathology at Loyola University in Chicago, has recently isolated fragments of the SV-40 virus in human bone cancers and in a lethal form of lung cancer called mesothelioma. He found SV-40 in 33% of the osteosarcoma bone cancers studied, in 40% of other bone cancers, and in 60% of the mesotheliomas lung cancers, writes Geraldo Fuentes."

http://www.realfarmacy.com/cdc-admits-98-million-americans-received-polio-vaccine-contaminated-with-cancer-virus/

http://www.sv40foundation.org/How-causes.html

Well I'm not a scientist, just tried to look into some of the reason behind some of the "anti-vaxxers" beliefs and I do find something of these thing to be quite concerning. I realize there is no perfect science, I realize that anything is going to have side effects whether they are often and mild or rare and severe. But I definitely do not believe vaccines are the sacred cow they are made out to be, just as I don't believe in all the chemotherapy and drug treatments used for most of the diseases and cancers that are from exposure to all the environmental toxins and poor nutrition. I have found that food is the best medicine, but I guess that may make me a quack.

As for Mercola and others, yeah I don't trust nor do I buy the products from these people but I do enjoy hearing and reading both sides of the fence and as my signature says believe half of what you see and nothing you hear so it's more for entertainment. I've realized the best way to take care of myself is to remove my daily exposures of toxins from basic things like bodycare products, cleaning products, processed and questionably sources foods. Again, nothing is perfect but food is medicine, plants are medicine, and to discuss how the Rockefeller Drug Empire took over medical education via the Flexner Report is an entirely different topic.

Since vaccines have been associated with cancer via their ingredients and the alleged SV40 connection I'll also lace the ending of my post with some more fun images.

Brain scan of 8 month old Cannabis patient. Oil on pacifier twice daily = cured inoperable cancerous tumor, returned brain to normal.

I'll take whole, raw, ripe, organic fruits and vegetables over vaccines and drugs any day. But I guess we're running out of water, oh no!!
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #184426 by

Lightstrider wrote: If vaccines are totally safe, then why do vaccine insert sheets disclose a long list of frightening and bizarre side effects associated with their vaccines?

I'm not here to get into this whole debate again, but having a long list of possible side effects doesn't worry me. These companies are probably required by law to state any possible adverse reactions, no matter how unlikely they are.

My depression and anti-psychosis medications both have 10 pages worth of safety precautions, and quite a number of those are just listing possible adverse reactions, even the ones that occur in less than 1% of the tested population, and even when the placebo group recorded the reaction more often than the group with the active drug.

My medication has 'death' listed as a possible side-effect, and yet I still wouldn't dare try to cope without them. On the contrary, I'm required to take them every single day, despite constant shaking, 'brain zaps', fainting, panic attacks, headaches and insomnia. By comparison, the adverse reactions listed for vaccines are a walk in the park, and quite frankly, aren't very frightening to me at all. Fainting isn't going to harm you, especially considering you're made to lie/sit down for such an extended period afterwards. Medications such as these are relatively new, and they still need more time to be perfected, but that doesn't mean that they're too dangerous to get now. The benefits still outweigh any possibility of adverse reaction.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #184428 by
Yeah, laws require all kinds of stuff like that. At the bank we have to give everyone who opens an account a list of every fee that we can charge anyone for anything. Even if they're just getting a child's savings account for their kid. That and stack of paperwork describing pretty much every detail of how we operate. It's like the terms and conditions.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #185036 by
Gisteron,

Are you going to answer my question, or do I need to provide studies for every possible topic on mercury?
More
9 years 1 month ago #185038 by OB1Shinobi

Vesha wrote: I wish you would put half as much effort into r/jediism as you do this thread.

THIS THREAD IS JEDIISM!!!!

lol sorry had to do it

:shinobi vanish

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd
More
9 years 1 month ago #185059 by Gisteron

Red_Eye_Jedi wrote: Gisteron,

Are you going to answer my question, or do I need to provide studies for every possible topic on mercury?

This thread is not about mercury.
That being said, feel free to do as you please anyhow. You have at this point quote-mined me and others quite enough, thank you very much, so I rest my case peacefully in the knowledge that you ignored or misrepresented almost every point anyone made here while at best making irrelevant appeals and digressions yourself. Your most recent question was itself in response to a post where I rather explicitly criticized your misrepresentative quote-mining tactic. And then in your inquiry, you went on to display just that habit yet again, which I won't anymore buy your telling me was out of inattention rather than pure impudence on your part.
For now, you shall be treated by your discussion partners as you treat them yourself. Having said what I needed to say in post #183801, I have no inclination to dignify or indeed even validate a question this disingenuous in origin and intent. Have a nice day.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Brenna, Kit
  • Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #185222 by Brenna
I just had an amusing thought while discussing this thread in chat

A couple months ago I had to have a whole series of vaccinations, including some that I've already had in childhood because I have no surviving vax records.

As an immigrant to the USA, my visa will NOT be issued unless I can prove I've been vaccinated, after all, vaccines work and they dont want aliens bringing in diseases and being a burden on the health system right.

lol

So... coming into the country, vaccinations are mandatory. But people already IN the country have the choice to remain "pure" and encourage the resurgence of previously eradicated diseases.

lololol

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Brenna.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, RyuJin, Kit
  • RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
9 years 1 month ago #185223 by RyuJin

Brenna wrote: I just had an amusing thought while discussing this thread in chat

A couple months ago I have to have a whole series of vaccinations, including some that I've already had in childhood because I have no surviving vax records.

As an immigrant to the USA, my visa will NOT be issued unless I can prove I've been vaccinated, after all, vaccines work and they dont want aliens bringing in diseases and being a burden on the health system right.

lol

So... coming into the country, vaccinations are mandatory. But people already IN the country have the choice to remain "pure" and encourage the resurgence of previously eradicated diseases.

lololol

that is exactly what will/has happened...the anti-vaxers have resuscitated several illnesses that were all but extinct...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi