Hey! Let's Open The Vaccination Can Of Worms!

More
9 years 1 month ago #185240 by rugadd
It seems to me...that it is not so much anti-vaccination as improving the current vaccination practices.

rugadd
The topic has been locked.
  • Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 1 month ago #185242 by Brenna

rugadd wrote: It seems to me...that it is not so much anti-vaccination as improving the current vaccination practices.

I believe that its how it started, yes.

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #185285 by

Gisteron wrote: This thread is not about mercury.

So long as vaccines still contain Thimerosal the mercury based preservative. Which as of today many still do. This thread IS also about mercury.

No IFS. No ANDS. No BUTS.

[hr]

Gisteron wrote: I have no inclination to dignify or indeed even validate a question

Then you'll get everything and the kitchen sink, not that you will ready any of it anyway. I was hoping to tailor the list of studies to a particular topic you felt needed more evidence, but if you want to create more work for me that is fine.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by .
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #185312 by
Just a note.

It may be as late as April 25th before I have a chance to respond. We have deadlines at work that I have no option but to meet. I working 10 hours per day every day, and probably will continue till late April.

I will respond as soon as I have time.
More
9 years 1 month ago #185319 by Gisteron

Red_Eye_Jedi wrote:

Gisteron wrote: I have no inclination to dignify or indeed even validate a question

Quote-mining again? Can't say I didn't see it coming, but dude, seriously... how about some candour? Just a little, perhaps?

Then you'll get everything and the kitchen sink, not that you will ready any of it anyway.

Sure, bring it on. It's not like you haven't been doing that for the past fifteen pages completely omitting the part that makes it relevant to the discussion.

I was hoping to tailor the list of studies to a particular topic you felt needed more evidence,...

Well, if you take the quote-mine you took, I can see why you would think I needed more evidence about the detrimental effects of mercury. Unfortunately for you however this thread hasn't disappeared quite yet and everybody can see how nobody disputed those claims. The post you quote-mined is also not that far back so people can also see that I didn't ask for additional evidence as your disingenuous quoting might suggest I had. I'm looking forward to the next mined gem you are going to be making out of this post, too, because, apparently, with all the work on your hands you still have nothing better to do in the little spare time you get than being dishonest on the internet.

... but if you want to create more work for me that is fine.

I really don't. At this point, for all I care you are "free to do as you please anyhow", as I put it as recently as post #185059, which, as with the articles you quote and the posts you respond to here, it gets increasingly obvious you didn't read, since for your narrative it is enough to pick three words out of it and force them into fitting and then smugly declare the other side unreasonable and your own triumphant.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #207523 by
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnS-xJCG6i4
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #207524 by
http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4546421/rep-bill-posey-calling-investigation-cdcs-mmr-reasearch-fraud

Quote:

The remaining four co-authors all met and brought a big garbage can into the meeting room and reviewed and went through all the hard copy documents that we had thought we should discard and put them in a huge garbage can.

“However, because I [Thompson] assumed it [destroying the documents] was illegal and would violate both FOIA and DOJ requests, I kept hard copies of all documents in my office and I retained all associated computer files. I believe we intentionally withheld controversial findings from the final draft of the Pediatrics paper.”
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #207526 by
Translation:

Representative Bill Poesy testified before the house that:

They found a correlation, but were too afraid to publish it, so under pressure of their superiors they destroyed the evidence of it.

This debate is over.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #207529 by
https://ecowatch.com/2015/11/01/cdc-vaccine-cover-up-autism/

Thompson says that he and his four colleagues were forced by CDC bosses to bring data from a 2004 study of the links between the MMR vaccine [Measles, Mumps and Rubella] and autism into a small conference room at the CDC. To their great surprise, the data showed a 250 percent increased risk for African-American boys who were given the MMR vaccine prior to their third birthday—as recommended by CDC—compared to boys who delayed the vaccine.

The four scientists, under instructions from their CDC superiors dumped all of the data related to the African-American boys into a large trash can and destroyed it. The agency then published the study with the damaging data omitted. That study, now cited in more than 110 publications, is the cornerstone of CDC’s theology that’s vaccines are not causing autism.

A conscience stricken Thompson, who kept copies of the documents that were destroyed, has invoked federal whistleblower status and handed over the more than 100,000 pages of incriminating documents to Congress. Thompson has asked to be subpoenaed to testify about the corruption at the CDC but the Congressional Government Oversight Committee, drowning in Pharma cash, has so far refused to hold hearings on this extraordinary scandal. Meanwhile the corporate media, particularly the Atlanta-based CNN has thoroughly suppressed the story.

Here are quotes from Thompson explaining the CDC cover-up:

“I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism.” —CDC Senior Vaccine Safety Scientist, Dr. William Thompson, through his lawyer, August 2014
“The adjusted race-effect [for black boys and autism], statistical significance was huge.”
“After the meeting we decided to exclude reporting any race effects [showing elevated autism in black boys], the co-authors scheduled a meeting to destroy documents related to the study. The remaining four co-authors all met and brought a big garbage can into the meeting room and reviewed and went through all the hard copy documents that we had thought we should discard and put them in a huge garbage can. I believe we intentionally withheld controversial findings from the final draft of the Pediatrics paper.” —Dr. William Thompson’s deposition with Congressman Bill Posey
“I have a boss who is asking me to lie … I’m not going to lie. I basically have stopped lying.”
“You know, in the United States, the only mercury containing vaccine is for pregnant women. I can say confidently I do think thimerosal causes tics (Tourette’s syndrome). So I don’t know why they still give it to pregnant women. Like that’s the last person that I would give mercury to.”
“Thimerosal from vaccines cause tics.”
“Do you think a pregnant mother would want to take a vaccine that they know caused tics? Absolutely not! I would never give my wife a vaccine that I thought caused tics. I can say tics are four times more prevalent in kids with autism.”
There is biologic plausibility right now to say that thimerosal causes autism-like features.”
“I have great shame now when I meet a family with kids with autism, because I have been a part of the problem.”
“I shoulder that the CDC has put the research ten years behind. Because the CDC has not been transparent, we’ve missed ten years of research, because the CDC is so paralyzed right now by anything related to autism. They’re not doing what they should be doing. They are afraid to look for things that might be associated.”
“The higher ups wanted to do certain things and I went along with it. I was, in terms of chain in command, I was number four out of the five. Colleen was the Division Chief … Frank is the Director of Immunization Safety. They are still all much more senior than me.”
  • RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
8 years 5 months ago #207536 by RyuJin
nothing comes without risk....not even things that are more beneficial than harmful....hell waking up and getting out of bed comes with risks....choosing to stay in bed comes with risks...everything comes with risks.....

if a vaccine helps 3 million people while only harming 100 thousand than it is still a good thing....if a vaccine helps less than say 75% of the people it's given to then it needs to be reevaluated...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi