-girls only-a female Jedi...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5019 by
Replied by on topic Re:-girls only-a female Jedi...
War_Beauty wrote:

and Jim agreed to change that...the girls certainly wouldn't care.

Well that was on the table but, I'll have a hard time changing it now even if the devil himself demanded it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5020 by
Why is that? If they want it changed lets just change it. It;s the spirit that matters...not the face.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5021 by
Oh, because of my comment. I really more meant that the forum is going to stay here, i wasn't really intending the name to be part of that. If they want it changed (and it sounds to me like Perris is all over that) then shoot for the moon my man. Ladies Forum is the same thing as ladies only unless you are easily defensive about matters that dont.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 9 months ago #5025 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:-girls only-a female Jedi...
I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I FIND IT ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC PERRIS THAT THERE IS A LADIES SECTION. A BRILLIANT IDEA. MTFBWY LADIES! :woohoo:

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5044 by
Asta Sophi walks in with a start, looks at the door, and then around the room. Then slowly backs out...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5054 by
I agree with you Master Hans! I too am very glad that there is a womans only forum. Way to go! MTFBWYA

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5343 by
Holy bejesus, there are a lot of guys in this Girls discussion area. Can anyone say Sausage Fest? I'm outta here, I'm behind you P, its a good Idea, i certainly don't wanna be reading across the General Discussion area and read a topic about how you bleed twice as bad on a period after having a baby than before or something. ( I know these things because of my wife, earplugs are a blessing)
Bye bye

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5370 by
And I thought this ladies forum is a great idea...

Anyway, don't guys always wonder why we go to the restroom in groups? Or what happens in girls locker rooms?

Well, here is your chance to sneak in...

Come on in, Read if you dare
Don't bother if you don't care

(hey, that rhymes (sp?))

Again, great idea, and no, I definitely don't want to know what goes on in guys locker rooms. See, I worked in a hotel and hotels have restrooms..., enough said!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #13493 by
Be yourself. Don´t try to oblige to the requirements of the others, those who want to see you the way they like. If you loose your individuality, you won´t be happy in your life. I[ your life, not their, and you are not other people´s puppet.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #14090 by
Here's my two cents worth: If I was wanting to discuss male issues and there are some, I would PM people here that I know. I would under no circumstances post in a open forum that \"I couldnt get an erection last night, what should I do fellas?\". I personally dont think there should be a male or female forum---only Jedi ones. Just do like I do and PM somebody.

P.S. If offense was taken from any of the above, I apologize in advance.

MTFBWY

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi