-girls only-a female Jedi...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4996 by
Replied by on topic Re:-girls only-a female Jedi...
tsukimaster wrote:

just my point... there can be no oneness WITH separation.. The Jedi seek unity in all things.... harmony.

I dont understand a whole lot about females, but what I do understand is that they are not to be understood.

the mighty oak is torn from the ground with strong wind.... but the bamboo bends with the wind and survives. Do not place yourself in a rigid state of mind, bend with the force and it will sustain you.

Well, I really am not here to correct but, Oneness can not come into being without separation, as there would be nothing to recognize it as such. It would simply be ONE, Oneness implies a state of segregated unity as we have here at this site epitomized within this very thread.

\"God has no religion\", Mahatma Ghandi.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4997 by
jidun wrote:

tsukimaster wrote:

just my point... there can be no oneness WITH separation.. The Jedi seek unity in all things.... harmony.

I dont understand a whole lot about females, but what I do understand is that they are not to be understood.

the mighty oak is torn from the ground with strong wind.... but the bamboo bends with the wind and survives. Do not place yourself in a rigid state of mind, bend with the force and it will sustain you.

Well, I really am not here to correct but, Oneness can not come into being without separation, as there would be nothing to recognize it as such. It would simply be ONE, Oneness implies a state of segregated unity as we have here at this site epitomized within this very thread.

\"God has no religion\", Mahatma Ghandi.

Too Right Master Dunn...Too Right. No black without White, no oneness without segregation. Lets leave these great Jedi to their conversations and have some fun. MTFBWY my friend...too right. I think we're done here...who likes chocolate Ice cream when they have their period? I know I do! LOL

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4998 by
yea..that IS so weird how girls crave chocolate when they're having that time of the month...or once every 4 months in my case. it's so weird...i think it's cause i exercise so much...excerise acts like birth control kinda...makes them lighter and less frquent and not painful. cramps really suck. Midol does NOT work!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5000 by
Thank you, Brother Tom and I agree time to move on.... all this politically correct rhetoric is starting to make my trigger finger itchy. :angry:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5006 by
im a little late for the snappy come back...
i did look at what you wore talking about but thats not my point my point is that there ALWAYS has to be some girl part of some thing so its not guys that are treating girls different its girls that separate them selfs form the rest of the group
Now about birth giving if some of you would really not like to read some thing gross STOP NOW

----removed by admin

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5008 by
Sincrad wrote:

im a little late for the snappy come back...
i did look at what you wore talking about but thats not my point my point is that there ALWAYS has to be some girl part of some thing so its not guys that are treating girls different its girls that separate them selfs form the rest of the group
Now about birth giving if some of you would really not like to read some thing gross STOP NOW

********************Removed by admin *********....

If i'm not mistaken the label on the forum Ladies Only...so nothings thrown in your face...you chose to look in this thread...who do you think youre fooling? it's your decision what you read or not...and If you don't like this then DONT LOOK. Stop being a MAN and start being a JEDI

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5011 by
we don't get to pick WHEN we have babies!!!! wherever you learned that...well that is false and ur still not factroing in taht women's emotional make up is different. Estrogen is unstable, causes mood weirdness. Women DOOOO take it like a man...all the time It takes an odd condition to make you feel pain that women feel without any conditions at all! for 7 days we bleed and cramp and bloat and get really funny about stuff and become tender and easily provoked....we do this once a month...women are not mindless robots either. pain to us is something completely different then pain to you. most girls won't admit it, but their first time having sex hurts like something out of a war horror story. so i'm sorry that you have pain like that...but think about ur life if you didn't have that, like most guys don't...you should be more empathetic towards girls if anything.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5013 by

If i'm not mistaken the label on the forum Ladies Only...so nothings thrown in your face...you chose to look in this thread...who do you think youre fooling? it's your decision what you read or not...and If you don't like this then DONT LOOK. Stop being a MAN and start being a JEDI

Stop being a man...sorry you might think your not one but i dont think my choice of being a man or a Jedi should be left up to you...but you do have a point if it really makes me mad i shouldnt have read it.you got me there but i just made you snap didnt i so if i really make you mad well you should take your own advice...
and another good point is that this is a place for women to talk about woman things but on title it says LADIES ONLY so that means im not aloud to be posting on this part of the Jedi form because this is LADIES ONLY not \"Ladies discussions\" that i would understand.That i could get behind and say well this is a good chance to understad some thing i dont really know about but its not its LADIES ONLY!!!!
now do you see my point?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5015 by
and Jim agreed to change that...the girls certainly wouldn't care.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5017 by
Youre point is moot...and incredulous. If you think this is me snapping kiddo then you aint seen nuthin yet. I tolerate alot of things...but political correctness isnt usually one of them. Heres the point, move on. Youre done. Ladies only or not...its staying the way it is. and if you dont like it then you dont have to read them, plain and simple. You are going to have one heck of a grounding one of these days and I hope I'm around to see it so I can be proud of you. MTFBWY

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi