-girls only-a female Jedi...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4983 by
Replied by on topic Re:-girls only-a female Jedi...
uuummmm..we weren't attacking men dude...didn't you see my Jedi Men post? and until you give birth, have a period, or even take on the anatomical make up of a girl... you couldn't know what it was like to be a woman. Girls require a different kind of care, we are mothers, life givers....and unless GUYS want to answer questions about why i only have my period once every 4 months instead of every month like a girl normally should, or how to deal with being pregnat....then girls deserve their own forum so guys don't have to read about it!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4985 by
Sincrad wrote:

I may seem like im starting things but this is a topic that i really dislike
first off \"girls only\" this isnt some club i dont see a girls only christion club.As Jedi we hold our selfs in the same class. as Jedi.yes we do a have a student and teacher bond but we arnts serving under any one.
So why the need to brake away form the group.equal girl this equal women that...
come one women only take the good but not the bad.

Hmmm...
i want equal pay but the guy should pay for the moves and dinner

i want to be treated the same but guys cant come into our clubs or groups.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and thats just a small part of it....im not trying to be mean its just any time i see things like all men a jerks or women rights this and that.It just sets me off because one not all guys are jerks girls just turn away the good ones and date only asshole guys and two womens right being treated as equals....well its not our nature you should worry about its yours....im sorry for being a negative nanny but its just my pet peeve.
My Code of Honor
/Virtue: You dont need a reason to help people
/Devotion: I will always change, but I will always be myself.
/Sorrow: How do you prove you exist...? Maybe we dont exist...
/Dilemma: Having sworn fealty, must I spend my life in servitude?
/Indulgence: I do what I want! Do you have a problem!?
/Arrogance: The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty.
/Despair: To be forgotten is worse than death.
/Solitude: do not walk behinde me for a may not lead you,do not walk ahead of me for i may not follow dont walk beside me for i may not need you,just know that im here.

I would look to, \"The Fox and the Grapes\" by aesop for guidance if I we're you.... I am definitely not but, if you'd just looked at the thread a little maybe you wouldn't have ............. With women's intuition as it is I bet they sense your feelings a mile away. Liking women makes it easier to share with them,,,, if you catch my drift.... you gotta be nice and you really have to love yourself before anyone else will. Look to your inner-self make the necessary changes then work on physical aspects... like strength conditioning, trim all nose, ear and neck hair etc., and good luck.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4987 by
Innocence_Lost wrote:

thank you, i know there is a time to be a girl, and i love being a girl and have imbraced it. It's just that why should we standardize ourselves into catagories as far as what to wear, how to act, etc. We should raise our daughter to be good Jedi, whether they choose that path or not. They should learn (boy or girl) to be fair and honest, unjudgmental and unbiased. We should teach them about equality, and how you can have nothing without something, boy without girl, black without white, night without day. Those are the things i will be teaching my children. I hope that they will take what i have to offer whent he time comes and use it.

Now if you are talking about the steriotypes we are held to at the moment, i have no idea what those are, lol. I haven't been in the community long enough.

:)
Now, if there is no bias, there should be no \"females area\" as this causes a natural seperation of genders. Obviously new female members to this site may feel urged to go to the females only area because \"thats where they belong\".

If there is no judgement, there should be no \"Females area\" as having a stated seperation automatically causes a judgement. \"are females so superior they require their own section?\", \"are females so inferior they require their own section?\"

No black with out white, no night without day... no females without males, no males without females. We as a species complete one naother. Yin and Yang.. the two must be integrated to form a whole. Thus, a females area challenges this idea.

I highly recommend that fi you truly believe your statements above, never again post to the \"females area\".. and petition to have it removed all together.

NEGROS ONLY.... FEMALES ONLY...

Whats the difference?

*disclaimer
tsukimaster is by no means racist, sexist, or any \"ist\" for that matter... just proving a point with history.

Rick,
tsukimaster

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4988 by
no, it challenges nothing of the sort! it is a place for female talk in a designated area. It wouldn't be appropriate in anyother forum. And if you would like to bring up the question of why do females feel the need to talk about female issues with others? or even, girls are no different then boys..equal equal equal....lemme tall ya now...this isn't about equality or who's better or even let's seperate ourselves....guys can have their own forum! It's simply a place for girls to talk about GIRL things so GUYS don't have to hear about our many horrors. Some of our questions may even seem irrelevant and trivial to men, but sometimes it's nice to have the opinion of other females who are not so unlike yourself in those issues. but if you guys wanna answer questions about stuff you couldn't even DREAM of knowing about, things you can't just go online or read a book about, then be my guest. But i don't wanna hear you complain about it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4989 by
Is it not apparent that you and Sincrad and (I) are in here ( I am assuming (I hate that word) we are all males)....... not once has anyone said get the hell out of here..... and anyone can read and post if they desire soooooo, aren't y'all just like griping about something for no real reason. It's not a bad idea. I can see there are some real issues of exclusion but, rest assured none actually exist.

Can there be oneness without separation?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4990 by
tsukimaster wrote:

I highly recommend that fi you truly believe your statements above, never again post to the \"females area\".. and petition to have it removed all together................................................................
Rick,
tsukimaster

If that petition ever saw the light of day then I guess I would give her the secret by invitation only ALL Girls forum
for real.

What if the forums thread name was \"For Jedi Women\" leaving off the \"ONLY\" that seems to offend so much. Then surely shame would prevent most men from crashing and trashing it with their pouts.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4991 by
jidun wrote:

tsukimaster wrote:

I highly recommend that fi you truly believe your statements above, never again post to the \"females area\".. and petition to have it removed all together................................................................
Rick,
tsukimaster

If that petition ever saw the light of day then I guess I would give her the secret by invitation only ALL Girls forum
for real.

What if the forums thread name was \"For Jedi Women\" leaving off the \"ONLY\" that seems to offend so much. Then surely shame would prevent most men from crashing and trashing it with their pouts.

While I cannot understand why anyone would be offended by being reprieved from the various \"female\" discussions that are primed to take place...Master Dunn seems to have the answer. No one (least of all Perris I'm sure) is trying to exclude anyone. The point is merely to provide these folks a place to discuss that which they may...the same as the jediism philosophy forum or finance forum. They are no different.

If any of you have a problem with allowing our fine, awesome Jedi ladies to have discussions on female topics then youre not recognizing the role of this forum. Jim's right. Obviously we can post here...so obviously it is not Women only...just more geared toward female topics...like the new member discussion area. Should we eliminate that too? Of course not, it allows us to organize where these discussions are taking place for quick reference. Move on...and lets let them continue thier discussion.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4992 by
just my point... there can be no oneness WITH separation.. The Jedi seek unity in all things.... harmony.

I dont understand a whole lot about females, but what I do understand is that they are not to be understood.

the mighty oak is torn from the ground with strong wind.... but the bamboo bends with the wind and survives. Do not place yourself in a rigid state of mind, bend with the force and it will sustain you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4994 by
Neaj Pa Bol wrote:

Jedi females???? What? You mean, Jediettes?

:woohoo: :laugh: :lol: :silly:

I don't think we're looking to create a knock-off 50's background singers or a girls singing group!! LOL

Well, you never know y'all could get together do some over dubbing and broadcast to youtube instant fame :woohoo: :silly: :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4995 by
tsukimaster wrote:

just my point... there can be no oneness WITH separation.. The Jedi seek unity in all things.... harmony.

I dont understand a whole lot about females, but what I do understand is that they are not to be understood.

the mighty oak is torn from the ground with strong wind.... but the bamboo bends with the wind and survives. Do not place yourself in a rigid state of mind, bend with the force and it will sustain you.

Dont be silly! If we didn't have a way to at least qualify what topics were located where, it would be mass chaos. Take a dip in your own Pool, Bend with it.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi