Force Powers

More
4 years 4 months ago #346140 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Force Powers

forceuser wrote: And used astro [sic] projection 100% accurately.
Done telekinesis to throw objects hundreds of feet. Close doors start fires [sic].
To heal medical problems. [sic]

Those are some rather extraordinary claims, my dude... Would be a shame if you didn't have any evidence to back them up with, wouldn't it...

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #346141 by ZealotX
Replied by ZealotX on topic Force Powers

forceuser wrote: Just my simple observation With my empty cup and without even a penny to give much less $0.02
I have personally Forced telepathy. On police officers military personnel and martial arts masters.
And used astro projection 100% accurately.
Done telekinesis to throw objects hundreds of feet. Close doors start fires .
To heal medical problems. And a few things I cannot say Here.

And I so much agree with what you're trying to do here is bring understanding of others and oneself.
And I would like to say this experience that we are living Is all about belief and most important
LOVE!

Your humble student. Bless G-d

I'm sorry, but how is this not on YouTube? You do realize, don't you, that if you made a convincing YT video of any of this, you would be rich.

This is what I think about when I hear outrageous claims. People don't seem to mind making the claim, but when you ask them for proof it seems too difficult a thing to provide and feel like it should be taken on faith. No... with all due respect, no one has to believe anything that sounds incredible. That's why it's literally in the word. "not credible". And its not to say something incredible is definitely a lie. No, it simply means credibility isn't there so it needs to be established by evidence. Of course I'm not going to beat anyone over the head about evidence. If they have been given reasonable time to produce said evidence I'll give them time to produce it before personally thinking of them as a liar. The more incredible the story the more credible the evidence needs to be.

Because if it were me.... the FIRST thing I would do is document it. So evidence should already exist. But then why not post it?
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by ZealotX.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346143 by
Replied by on topic Force Powers

forceuser wrote: Just my simple observation With my empty cup and without even a penny to give much less $0.02
I have personally Forced telepathy. On police officers military personnel and martial arts masters.
And used astro projection 100% accurately.
Done telekinesis to throw objects hundreds of feet. Close doors start fires .
To heal medical problems. And a few things I cannot say Here.

And I so much agree with what you're trying to do here is bring understanding of others and oneself.
And I would like to say this experience that we are living Is all about belief and most important
LOVE!

Your humble student. Bless G-d

I would love to hear more detail of this and this is an honest request. I would like to know how you gained such things and how they affect your life on a daily basis. things like that. if this place is not comfortable PM me.

More
4 years 4 months ago #346144 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Force Powers
Even if the youtube videos weren't convincing, you'd be rich lol

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346147 by
The million people must be right pardon me if I have offended are caused you anger Or suspicion and doubt.
One question I will leave my fellow students
I think most of you will admit we all can believe it when we see it.
Is it possible are you even probable that in reality we may see it when we believe it?

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #346153 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Force Powers

forceuser wrote: The million people must be right pardon me if I have offended are caused you anger Or suspicion and doubt.
Is it possible are you even probable that in reality we may see it when we believe it?

What country do you live in?

People are complicated.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by OB1Shinobi.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #346157 by
See it, believe it, experience it, I think. I like your approach forceuser. The unopened eye is ignorant to the beauty of the world. I say open the eyes and see the colors, or maybe if you are cor blind at least realize the contrasts and have faith that the colors are there!
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346158 by

forceuser wrote: The million people must be right pardon me if I have offended are caused you anger Or suspicion and doubt.

I bear no anger toward you Forecuser ... though I have to confess to doubt at present, absent both evidence of your personal gifts and reliable experience with similar gifts claimed by others. I do not wish to be offensive, but have to be honest about the topic.

Regarding the possibility of seeing only after believing, I have to say that my experience with that has been disappointing. Earlier in life, I submitted to taking various beliefs and expectations at face value based upon faith, either in an individual or in dogma. I'll acknowledge that perhaps there is an issue with my perception of things, but find myself unable to believe things before seeing them any longer; that habit has just run me into too many brick walls.

In the Star Wars fiction, Yoda told Luke he failed to levitate his spaceship because of his lack of belief. That teaching collides hard with my experience, and I just don't find it (excuse the expression, given the reference to Luke's submerged spaceship) holds water.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346164 by
It seems that those here that have a higher vision and a more robust mindset of potential of the human capacity have been beaten down into submission by the corporeal bullies in the jedi ranks. I wonder if it's time for a revolution in thinking for the Jedi?

More
4 years 4 months ago #346166 by ZealotX
Replied by ZealotX on topic Force Powers

anger? why anger? That could only be possible if people believed you and found out they were misled.

I'm not looking to "believe". I'm looking to know. I'm a knowledge seeker, not a belief seeker. I know that may seem ironic on a website with Jedi in the title, and no I cannot prove THE FORCE exists, but I'm confident in saying that it does because science says that all matter is energy.

I can then expand and extrapolate other ideas and interpolate ideas within and around those ideas; but the basis of which is still a scientific reality of the Force being energy. It's similar to Star Wars but Star Wars is a fictional world with fictional characters who can do fictional things with fictional weapons. We're all quite aware of this.

When someone basically says they can do magic then its basically the same as saying "The Force is Magic". After all, it'd have to be in order for you to do magic. However, if the Force obeys natural laws; like physics. Then you can't use the Force to break them. The idea that the Force can break natural laws comes from Star Wars, but as I have explained, Star wars uses "force powers" the same way the bible uses miracles and magic. It's not literal truth but rather mythologizing special characters for the purpose of supporting their claims of God or gods being "with them" the same way we say "may the Force be with you". I'm certain the logic is the same. People feed into the magic of the bible and thus the notion that God has commanded them to give their wealth and power over to the priests, kind of like how the Jedi Order in star wars was, at least in part, government funded.

People often just assume that religion = magic must exist and someone or something controls it.

But the only source for this idea is superstition which gave birth to religions out of ignorance.

For all I know you might be trying to troll us to see how many people you can get to believe you. Might be fun for you. Who knows? All I know is that saying "I can haz powers" should be immediately followed by copious amounts of video. No one should even have to ask. It should have already been posted. Anyone with common sense should know that people are going to expect to see some evidence and not just be like "oh that's cool. can I follow you and call you master?" As a matter of fact, if you had video documenting all this is there anyone who wouldn't be like "aight, no offence bro John bro, but you gotta move over. We got a Jedi Master in the house!" I mean, saying this should be just as weighty as announcing you're running for President of the United Earth!

And I'm not trying to dismiss you at all. I'm just keeping it 100 and saying that if this was real it would not be a small mention on a relatively small website. You'd probably already be in FBI custody (or the equivalent of wherever you live). You'd be strapped to machines like the girl from Stranger Things. It would not be a casual, "oh btw... have super powers." So its not that I don't want to believe you. I don't want or not want to. It's simply that I can't. There is no rational reason to. And the more you defend it with words and not video the more likely am to think you're trolling because maybe you think we're star wars nerds who believe in magic powers. And if that's the case, I'm not mad. I forgive the assumption. But let's just not go too deep in trying to insult people's intelligence.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi