Masculinity as a Mental health issue

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #321187 by
Ignoring the fact that it's been established that it isn't about attacking the sex or one gender or sex being bad, yes, people can be toxic, regardless of sex or gender identity. OP said that they're attacking males, which is false. The link to the description to this "class" addressed gender norms that are considered harmful to others. But, it has occurred to me from the beginning that OP's intent was to strike up controversy. Well done. I'm glad you got the [strike]drama[/strike] reaction you were seeking. ;)
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
5 years 11 months ago #321192 by ren
It's not drama. Most continental europeans are sickened by the current social values of the english-speaking world. The gender theories are not popular with us. The kind of official policies that plague the men of new york are human rights violations in France. In europe the words "toxic" and "mental health" would find themselves in a same sentence if it described adolph hitler, not some little kid doing little kid stuff.

The roles they so easily dismiss are the result of billions of years of evolution, even insects and plants have roles. You have to be mad to throw a system that has worked for so long out of the window the way feminists have. And it's not just about how many billion years it has endured, but it also happens to be the one and only system we know actually works in the entire universe. By destroying men and women (the first victims of feminism, the ones whose traditional methods and function have been completely dismissed as a form of abuse), modern "genderist" society has managed to obliterate in no time at all what every country in the world agrees to be the essential building block of society.

Can't wait for the nutters to tell us we have to free bees from toxic bee roles (especially the inter-kingdom orgies)

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #321196 by
Neat.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #321208 by

Luthien wrote: Ignoring the fact that it's been established that it isn't about attacking the sex or one gender or sex being bad, yes, people can be toxic, regardless of sex or gender identity. OP said that they're attacking males, which is false. The link to the description to this "class" addressed gender norms that are considered harmful to others. But, it has occurred to me from the beginning that OP's intent was to strike up controversy. Well done. I'm glad you got the [strike]drama[/strike] reaction you were seeking. ;)

Yes i got exactly what i wanted , some grown ups discussing the gender lie , as for your assumption that it is not about attacking sex , i strongly disagree with you. I wanted to point out how people are being brainwashed into thinking that their gender identity is "wrong" and that they should be "fixed" because they were masculine , i never said because they are male. Everything you have said Luthien has confirmed my suspicion and your last response just shows your weakness in seeing things in a different light, I am sorry if i offended you but i am not here to try to understand why they are lying to us or to understand you ,i am here to point out that there are great cultural differences in how we understand gender diversity vs the sexes. There is nothing wrong with peoples gender identity and i will not be bullied into thinking differntly , people can identify as whatever they want , and if that is masculine , so be it , if that is feminie , great , if that i Mayonaise...perfect ...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #321210 by
Meh. No assumptions were made. Your misrepresentation of things is what it is. I'm sorry that you feel like I was trying to bully you. That wasn't the intention.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #321211 by
Can you clarify what you mean by "brainwashing" Serenity?

I have found your use of this term in this thread hard to handle. My understanding of this term leans towards the systematic use of force and pressure in a population, to make them adopt a viewpoint. I am sure that is not what is happening here, and I feel quite sure this is not the meaning you are trying to communicate.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #321212 by

Twigga wrote: Can you clarify what you mean by "brainwashing" Serenity?

I have found your use of this term in this thread hard to handle. My understanding of this term leans towards the systematic use of force and pressure in a population, to make them adopt a viewpoint. I am sure that is not what is happening here, and I feel quite sure this is not the meaning you are trying to communicate.

Off course i can only tell you as i and the people that have done these experiments in the Netherlands percieve it , or most of them , I think systematic use of force and pressure in a population, to make them adopt a viewpoint is exactly what is happening , we are forced to believe there is something wrong with masculinity , there are many discussions going on in the Netherlands about this problem that only seems to be a problem in some countries , but not really in ours , or better put , we dont percieve it as a problem. Anyone who has ever lived here knows that we pretty much accept people as they are and are not bothered with gender roles. We do not accept agression based on gender roles and are very wary of people telling us what to do and all these experiments and courses to educate people in the states feel exactly like systematic use of force and pressure in a population, to make them adopt a viewpoint to me and i am not the only one..i am just very outspoken about it.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #321213 by

Luthien wrote: Meh. No assumptions were made. Your misrepresentation of things is what it is. I'm sorry that you feel like I was trying to bully you. That wasn't the intention.

Your personal attacks weaken your arguments Luthien, Off course you are of the opinion that i misrepresent things , but you are wrong , i am just showing another side to this problem that all of a sudden is a problem. Hanging on to those gender lies are just as dangerous as denying there are gender differences , people are jerks , its not connected to gender and if they want to do a course , please let them do one on Toxic behaviour in general and then they can adress maybe why males are more vulnerabel or women less or even proof that its not whether you are male or female but that you have to learn how to recognize toxic behaviours in yourself and try to get to the bottom of toxic behaviour as such. They dont even see how Bias they are with this course....

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #321215 by

Serenity wrote: They dont even see how Bias they are with this course....

Now I think we're getting somewhere. That's what I was trying to bring out. The bigger issue is bias. We both agree that, regardless of gender identity, people will behave in a toxic manner. The bias is an issue I would take with such a course. Strip the course of gender and they might have a better idea to present, as violence isn't a gendered problem (men don't report violence nearly as much as women; gender restricted behaviors and expectations have made it that way; "men have to be strong and just take it..." bullshit). I don't believe that masculinity causes violence any more than the next person of sane mind.

I could've just gone along with everything you said throughout the thread, but I really wanted the root of the problem to come out. Thank you. No, I wasn't personally attacking you, just your arguments and the way in which you framed them. Towards the end there? Yeah, I was about to let it go and move on to something else. We just disagree on certain things, of which we can agree. We are each right in our own minds. Doesn't mean that the other person is necessarily wrong.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #321222 by
Aha :) i am glad we can agree to agree and to disagree :laugh:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi