More
7 years 3 months ago #271014 by OB1Shinobi
Pretty much no one here cares if youre gay

some will care if youre annoying lol but that never stopped me :P

People are complicated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #273275 by Whyte Horse
Everyone is bisexual. The rest are all just preferences.

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #273301 by

Whyte Horse wrote: Everyone is bisexual. The rest are all just preferences.

Where is the evidence of this?

More
7 years 2 months ago #273327 by rugadd
ABORT! ABORT!

Make a separate thread...

rugadd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Zenchi

More
7 years 2 months ago #273331 by Carlos.Martinez3
As a Knight my personal goal is to teach my students, as a father to teach my son , as a lover to teach my wife that in every one lives what some call the Human potential. Our labels often make it more difficult at times. Here... Every one is encouraged to seek put your self and your beliefs. Religious personal that's to u! As a Jedi I share a common idea all life is valid. Your s , your life your choices are valid no matter the label you place on it. Labels not the goal here ...you are! Seek...and you will find. Hope this helps see a bit more clearer. My in box is open always!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #273333 by
First time I heard of the word LGBT was a couple of months ago in another thread here at TOTJO; I do not consider myself part of the LGBT if someone likes to know, so I cannot share my opinion because I am unfamiliar with it. There is room in the Temple for differences, if not we would all be the same 'I'.. :unsure: I value the kind way most people behave to each other at TOTJO, I do appreciate that as it creates a more relaxed environment. :)
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #273345 by

Codex wrote: First time I heard of the word LGBT was a couple of months ago in another thread here at TOTJO; I do not consider myself part of the LGBT if someone likes to know, so I cannot share my opinion because I am unfamiliar with it. There is room in the Temple for differences, if not we would all be the same 'I'.. :unsure: I value the kind way most people behave to each other at TOTJO, I do appreciate that as it creates a more relaxed environment. :)

LOL thats actually an old version of the term. The current one in popular use is LGBTQIA+. Not sure why they had to add all those letters and then put a + at the end. If they were going to put a plus it seems they could have just stopped at "L" and then added the + :P

More
7 years 2 months ago #273352 by Whyte Horse
Here's a new thread https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/open-discussions/117336-innate-bisexuality

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #273355 by

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Codex wrote: First time I heard of the word LGBT was a couple of months ago in another thread here at TOTJO; I do not consider myself part of the LGBT if someone likes to know, so I cannot share my opinion because I am unfamiliar with it. There is room in the Temple for differences, if not we would all be the same 'I'.. :unsure: I value the kind way most people behave to each other at TOTJO, I do appreciate that as it creates a more relaxed environment. :)

LOL thats actually an old version of the term. The current one in popular use is LGBTQIA+. Not sure why they had to add all those letters and then put a + at the end. If they were going to put a plus it seems they could have just stopped at "L" and then added the + :P

I am happy using unpopular words, easier to remember eh.. :blush:
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by .

More
7 years 2 months ago #273358 by Tellahane

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

I'm hoping it continues to the point every letter of the alphabet is in there and people realize that all lives matter and all beliefs and personal choices should be respected...Just wait till they start using double letters...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135