My 3-year-old brother doing telekinesis

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #249693 by

Gisteron wrote: Within the confines of the site's rules and applicable laws of the land I'll act any way I bloody well please, with and without anyone's permission, dear sir, thank you very much. You are in the meantime free to ignore me or to block me, even to report any and all of my posts where ever you find they are stretching the rules just a wee bit too far, all at your own discretion.

Now, my challenge from chat still stands, and if you are sincere, you should have no reason to refuse it: Repeat your experiment with a room at body temperature or - better yet - with the object to be moved suspended in a low-pressure environment (I see some very decent amateur lab vacuum pumps starting around 60USD). Every air flow and heat explanation would be ruled out that way and you'll have an actually peculiar case on your hands none of us could dismiss pending more data.

Actually I was just pointing out how controlling you sounded, acting as you know what I believe. But, challenge accepted.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #249694 by
I asked Jestor to delete my account as well, hopefully he'll let me finish this before he does that.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #249695 by
Chill out. Let it go folks. This isn't important to argue over.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #249697 by
I've been mocked FAR too many times to let this slide. I know he's succeeded in trying to make a shitstorm, but this will end my way.

More
7 years 8 months ago #249699 by Adder
It's just not the first time this has been seen, the only reason people are saying anything is because its a pretty common claim, and a delicately balanced light material can be moved by air currents within the room let alone people sitting in close proximity moving and breathing.... so best bet if you wanna start trying to prove something like telekinesis, is to just stick a glass box over it to reduce the chance of tiny movements of air. Good luck!!!!

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Avalon, OB1Shinobi, , Leah Starspectre

More
7 years 8 months ago #249701 by steamboat28

Ryder wrote: Stop acting like the piece of [strike]shit[/strike] you are.

This is utterly unacceptable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Brenna, Kit, Edan, Avalon, Leah Starspectre

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #249702 by Br. John
Ryder, I hope you don't quit. This (to me) is a fairly mild confrontation with valid questions and observations. Yes some might have been made in a gentler tone. But if that unsettles you what will happen when some real shit goes down? The glass is a great idea. This one is around $10 at Amazon. I'm sure you're curious to rule out any breathing or air currents in the room especially ones you may not be aware of. If you put your experiment in it and it still works that's very interesting. If it never works that tells you something too. Stick with non-magnetic materials too.

I'd be delighted to see it work under the dome myself.

Attachment hebd09e4.jpg not found

Founder of The Order
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Br. John.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Avalon, OB1Shinobi, MadHatter, Rex, Leah Starspectre

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #249707 by OB1Shinobi

Ryder wrote: Stop acting like the piece of shit you are. Whether or not you believe in it, I DO. You can oppose that, but acting like I DON'T believe in it is just pathetic.

since i chose to thank this comment i need to also say that my first conversation with Gisteron wasnt much better than this one lol but if you stick around you may learn to appreciate his input; most of us have

dont take this whole thing too personally

welcome to totjo B)

People are complicated.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor,

More
7 years 8 months ago #249714 by Rex

OB1Shinobi wrote:

Ryder wrote: Stop acting like the piece of shit you are. Whether or not you believe in it, I DO. You can oppose that, but acting like I DON'T believe in it is just pathetic.

since i chose to thank this comment i need to also say that my first conversation with Gisteron wasnt much better than this one lol but if you stick around you may learn to appreciate his input; most of us have

dont take this whole thing too personally

welcome to totjo B)

Here, the simplest assumptions are often questioned. If you want to make a bold claim that your brother has telekinesis, I would love to see it true, but also want it to be real. If you make that claim, you need to defend it.

It's nothing personal. In my personal experience, it is easily explained by him breathing on it. Try a double blind experiment , individually try them against the null, and report back.

Either way, don't quit. Someone will grow from this exercise, you're only shortchanging yourself if you drop out now

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #249715 by
I have reported Gisteron countless times, and I find him arrogant and rude ..... but calling him a 'piece of sh*t' is just stooping to his level. No offence there, Gisteron.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi