Star Wars: Expanded Universe

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9633 by
Replied by on topic Re:Star Wars: Expanded Universe
I think more and more each day, that the Sith are going to come back. Who's left to fight? Once this civil war is over, then the Jedi will need some new opponent, Sith. I just think that Jaina will be used as an example. It is time for Luke to become Yoda, and go back to teaching on Ossus, ( or wherever the temple relocates to ) and leave the fighting to the Sword of the Jedi.

That way, Luke makes a graceful exit. Ben and Jaina become the main Jedi. I'm getting the feeling Han Solo might just die. He's old as the hills anyway.

My first thought on seeing your refusal to post, was 'Who am I goin to talk books with?' Glad to see you made the exception.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 4 months ago #9636 by Neaj Pa Bol
I'm not as up todate as most of you with the books, but I read in the Plot lines for what or is for Ep. 7, 8 & 9, Luke and Leia both live into their Hundreds. With that, I don't think they would kill Luke off just yet, but then again, stranger things have happened.....

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9639 by
I haven't really heard any of the plots for the 'supposed' episodes. I think that making them that age would make it easier for the fans of the movies to relate. But who would the heroes be? Chewie is dead. If Luke & Leia are in their hundreds Solo must be worm food by then. The droids have had to be upgraded by this time.

I guess from new info that Jaina is gonna attempt to kill Caedus. I don't think she can, but she can try. He'll take her attempt as a joke though, and might just get beat.

Boba Fett, I wanna know what he has planned. He has been a prominent shadow on the other books of the series. That is where Jaina will learn what it takes.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9656 by
Oooh, good call, she learns to be ruthless from Boba, so she can kill Caedus, good twist. That would definately be off the wall-ish, from where it stands now. As far as the 7-8-9th episodes, I believe those are only rumors, and no real script has been written. I've heard numurous times that Lucus decided not to do them because of all the EU books he has let be written. I do also know in all of those contracts it is put in there that he has the write to nullify anything that happens in the books should he decide later to do the other 3 movies and things not match up with his master plan. Its always possible, just not likely.

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11562 by
Want to throw in an update on this, after reading the most recent of the Legacy series books, then reading the beginning of the excerpt from the next novel, Jaina does in fact seek out Boba to teach her how to stop Caedus. It doesn't necessarily say kill him, but as with most if not all Sith Lords, thats likely what it will take. I can't wait, the next one comes out like March something.

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11563 by
I would like to just begin to say
people call me the walking star wars encyclopedia
so EU
is my specialty ;]

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11570 by
although not the EU just purchased and watched again the family guy star wars. LOL
\"aren't you a bit fat for a storm trooper?\"
\"fine stay here and rot you stupid b@#$%!\"
classic!
I know that Seth McFaline is going to burn for making it, Lucas is going to for letting him, and I'm definately going to for lauging till I hurt watching it.

More
16 years 2 months ago #11580 by Garm
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11584 by
I loved that! It was really cool to see some of the scenes, basically like they were from the film. Really cool!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11825 by
Sorry to barge in but i havent been keeping up with the history after the last move (6) But i know lot of History before the first movie. All this is surprising o.O and new to me.I look forword to more bits of information from the new history.WTF chewbacca died!? wait
I think i did hear about this didnt he die from saving one of hans kids?
>.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi