[Warning Possible Spoilers] Force Awakens discussion (Post viewing) (Warning Spoilers)

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #214052 by Zenchi

Kitsu Tails wrote: And if you were stupid enough to click on that tag when you didn't want things spoiled in the first place.....thats your problem.

A poor choice of words, especially when we have an influx of new members, not all of which are fluent in english...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Zenchi.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #214055 by
I just don't see a good reason to discuss it with spoilers until at least the majority of members have had an opportunity to see it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #214056 by

Zenchi wrote:

Kitsu Tails wrote: And if you were stupid enough to click on that tag when you didn't want things spoiled in the first place.....thats your problem.

A poor choice of words, especially that we have an influx of new members, not all of which are fluent in english...

I do not feel it is a poor choice of words at all. The Spoiler tag quite noticeably says "Warning! Spoilers!" I am quite positive that even new members who managed to make it this far on an dominate english website will be able to understand "Warning! Spoilers!"

But. I have said my peace. Do as you wish, I just feel it is rude to expect people to not say anything when they are just as excited to talk about it as people are to see it. I feel the Spoiler Tags is a fair option to apply for everyone.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #214057 by
Even though despite using spoiler tags, that would leave unhidden content about the movie on every single page of the site?

Consider it a lesson in patience..
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by .

More
8 years 4 months ago #214059 by Zenchi

Kitsu Tails wrote:

Zenchi wrote:

A poor choice of words, especially that we have an influx of new members, not all of which are fluent in english...

I do not feel it is a poor choice of words at all. The Spoiler tag quite noticeably says "Warning! Spoilers!" I am quite positive that even new members who managed to make it this far on an dominate english website will be able to understand "Warning! Spoilers!"

But. I have said my peace. Do as you wish, I just feel it is rude to expect people to not say anything when they are just as excited to talk about it as people are to see it. I feel the Spoiler Tags is a fair option to apply for everyone.

Stu also made a very valid point, that's reason enough for people to wait...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #214252 by
Aghh this thread has been hijacked. Such a shame :(

I would have liked to have discussed it. I guess I'll back away from this forum for a while.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #214254 by
Feel free to PM me if you like :) I have a Facebook group specifically made for discussing the movie :) Ill see it tomorrow morning :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #214452 by
Not going to spoil anything but saw it last night and have to say I'm seriously debating whether or not it is as good as the original trilogy. Absolutely loved it both the old and new in it. I think there has to be something wrong with you if you don't like it (being a SW fan anyway). Sure, there is room for how much SW fans will like it but I think very few won't like it.

It had everything in it that made the originals great from a feel/theme POV.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #214461 by

Ousan Ka wrote: I think there has to be something wrong with you if you don't like it (being a SW fan anyway).

Hrm....must be something wrong with me then.... :dry:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #214506 by

Kitsu Tails wrote:

Ousan Ka wrote: I think there has to be something wrong with you if you don't like it (being a SW fan anyway).

Hrm....must be something wrong with me then.... :dry:

Yup! :P

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi