Sith

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #269879 by
Replied by on topic Sith

Leah Starspectre wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: Nope your wrong. Hes a Jedi master conceived by will of the force of the people to bring balance and thus greatness back to this planet!

*you're

Thanks grammer cop.... wow :huh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #269880 by Leah Starspectre
Replied by Leah Starspectre on topic Sith

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Leah Starspectre wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: Nope your wrong. Hes a Jedi master conceived by will of the force of the people to bring balance and thus greatness back to this planet!

*you're

You're very welcome. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Zenchi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #269883 by
Replied by on topic Sith

Leah Starspectre wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Leah Starspectre wrote:

*you're

You're very welcome. ;)

No no, thank you! Just ignore any attempt at levity.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #269890 by
Replied by on topic Sith
Good and evil my friend, good and evil.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #269895 by
Replied by on topic Sith
Let me add to the madness and announce that according to my opinion the Force always is in balance , we dont need anyone to bring Balance to the Force especially not orange coloured puppets with delusions of grandure , and there will always be those who recieve in giving and others who enjoy taking ...

And pleaze feel free to grammar nazi me ..i am easy victim !

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #269899 by Alexandre Orion
Replied by Alexandre Orion on topic Sith
Someone acting to "balance the Force" is a silly notion since the 'someone' is another event in and of the Force. As Marta points out, the Force is always in balance, but that only momentarily a 50/50 balance. The 50/50 balance is just a turning point in what is constant dynamic equilibrium, a "balance" yes, but in eccentric (to the rational, ordered mind) flowing to and fro between incalculable, complementary variables.

Fear and desire are aspects of the psyche of both Sith and Jedi. The question is : does one use one's knowledge, focus and wisdom of the Force to free oneself from the fetters of the ipseitic "I" (ego) or does one use the same knowledge, focus and wisdom to empower it ? In our age of "personal empowerment" self-improvement psychology, we let ourselves get much more easily seduced by an attractive model of altruism which is much more Sith-inclined than that which is acceptance and courage based of the Jedi.

Even the Sith can be seemingly very benevolent and generous, if one acquiesces to what they have deemed good and right and just. And once one agrees to that - saying "no" to the Serpent but "yes" to the System -, then one is trying to get back to a regular 50/50 "fairness" of a well-oiled yet quite life-less machine.
B)

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Alexandre Orion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd, Zenchi, , ZealotX

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #269903 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Sith
It's easy to become lost in these paradigms, they give one a sense of purpose. If one isn't particularly well grounded, it may take them a while after experimenting with both to come to the conclusion that they are in themselves mere tools for understanding the self completely.

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd, Alexandre Orion,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #269930 by
Replied by on topic Sith
Just as there are hot and cold, dark and light, good and bad, etc there exist people who you could consider to be real life Siths, as well as, real life Jedi. However, people get lost in trying to describe people as one way or this way. We all have a little bit of Jedi in us as well as Sith. The Force (the Macrocosm) is always in balance in the grand schemes of things, yet by observing the Universe (the Microcosm) around us we see that it is always in a state of flux. Nature is constantly changing like the wind and so do people. We slide to light at times and at other times we have our dark moments, yet each experience in life is a chance to find our own balance.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #269931 by
Replied by on topic Sith
Lol, I won't go as far to say Trump is a Jedi master, however, I do believe his rise to the presidency was needed because of how there was a political imbalance with the over the top SJW and PC culture that was dominating the US. Things are too far left, so Trump is sort of what was needed to bring the country back to the center.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #269932 by
Replied by on topic Sith

Reiji wrote: Lol, I won't go as far to say Trump is a Jedi master, however, I do believe his rise to the presidency was needed because of how there was a political imbalance with the over the top SJW and PC culture that was dominating the US. Things are too far left, so Trump is sort of what was needed to bring the country back to the center.

I would dispute this claim
the countries politics, atleast as far as the two parties are concerned have been steadily moving to the right since Reagan.

The mentality of "SJW" on college campuses and other parts of the media is disturbing however.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi