Rants far and wide

More
6 years 8 months ago #295469 by sNe1a
Replied by sNe1a on topic Rants far and wide
It's not an appointment if you don't show up.

Oof

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #295536 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Rants far and wide
can i be done with today?

More
6 years 8 months ago #295619 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
I don't know how much of a rant this is but I wasn't sure where else to post it.

Right now I'm feeling really sad and disappointed.. I'd be ranty if I could be angry about it, and once I would have been.
Now I just wonder where TOTJO has gone, because at the moment I feel like a Knight watching the castle on fire.
I didn't come back to fan flames or to put them out, I just came back to work and I'm can't even do that properly yet.

Gah

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #295620 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
Yes i am extremely dissappointed and angry now , but i will meditate and get on with my off line Jedi life , because non of this matters when i direct my focus on something else again , ow ...look someone is putting milk in the cup before the tea , this should be illegal....time to Jedi up and tell that person to stop that :lol:

More
6 years 8 months ago #295805 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic Rants far and wide
Why did I wait to start looking for the thing I need in order to graduate until the week before I have to have said thing?!

*flails*

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #295884 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Rants far and wide
Having the worst day ever, my bank accounts been hacked and people are angry because I was offered Council secretary. I didn't ask for any of this. You want it so gd bad it yours. Take the advisory and the librarians position while your at it...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #295915 by
I have a 'no shoe' rule in my apartment, you know why? because I don't like mopping, sweeping, or vacuuming. I till do it because it needs to get done, but I don't have to more than once a week.
but when you are a guest in my place (or a room mate), and you ignore my rule and your boots are covered with an inch of mud and animal waste from your farm... don't get pissed off when I try to enforce my rule. If you don't like it, you don't have to come over. If you want to ignore it then you can clean up after yourself and sweep, mop, and vacuum. If you still refuse, don't act surprised or offended when I tell you you aren't welcome in my door anymore. If you barge in my door after being told your not welcome in my place I'm not going to be happy. I've given you at least 30 warning not to do it. The only reason you haven't been pepper sprayed is because you used to be family (even if you did disown me), I just don't want to deal with the family getting pissed off at me when you play the victim card.
You NEVER have a RIGHT to walk into my place of residence without permission (or knocking even). I don't care if I'm watching your kids (honestly they are the only reason I put up with you). You can wait outside for me to get them ready. Or if it's really hot I might let you into the entry way, but you STILL have to to take of your muddy boots!

More
6 years 8 months ago #295970 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic Rants far and wide

Avalonslight wrote: Why did I wait to start looking for the thing I need in order to graduate until the week before I have to have said thing?!

*flails*

Seriously, why did I do this?!?!?!?

*cries*

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #295991 by
What part of " Cheating on your partner is not ok " do you not understand , Adultary is a completely different ball game than an open marriage/relationship . :(

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #296062 by
I just had my car worked on two months ago, and now there's something else wrong? I need my car to get to work. I'm having to change my schedule just so a friend can take me to work. I really wish something would go right for once.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi