Yoga Camp

More
7 years 8 months ago #251176 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Yoga Camp
Yoga Camp - Day 3 - 'I Embrace'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF8Ru4KKcIw&list=PLui6Eyny-Uzx5BRNB2_Kvycrn5h9OsaHC&index=4

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #251185 by Edan
I quite liked today's video... the first position after laying on the back was difficult because of my lack of flexibility.. when she said something like 'bring them to your chest' I laughed cos I could barely keep my foot over my thigh. The core bit was sufficiently hard but I have a weird 'thing' going on with the space below the right side of my ribs (I can't really describe it well) which made it a little uncomfortable. Otherwise, sorta ok today.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Leah Starspectre

More
7 years 8 months ago #251217 by Leah Starspectre
Replied by Leah Starspectre on topic Yoga Camp
I was pretty sure today, but I had a much easier time (though obviously still some minor difficulties - mostly with strength). I shook like crazy in all the core exercises.

I prefer the ground-type stuff. it seems that I only get properly frustrated in the standing ones.

All an all, I'm feeling better about the whole thing. I particularly liked "Lion's Breath" which I'd never heard of/done before.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #251230 by
Replied by on topic Yoga Camp
I'm happy to hear we all had similar, good experiences today! I also felt like it was an easier day, loved the new poses, and despite feeling incredible sore in my stomach / core, I greatly enjoyed it.

These lessons remind me of all the unused muscles in my body, as I'm discovering all sorts of little aches and twinges during and after the sessions. But it's good, for sure!

More
7 years 8 months ago #251311 by Edan
Yoga Camp - Day 4 - 'I Awaken'

Sorry, bit later than yesterday...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koEISXwxd_4&index=5&list=PLui6Eyny-Uzx5BRNB2_Kvycrn5h9OsaHC

More
7 years 8 months ago #251323 by Edan
Today's video made me feel like an old person.. haha... so many weird niggles and stuff that I have. I've always found clasping hands behind my back quite uncomfortable, and I figured out today that it is probably down to the scar tissue at the top of my left arm.

I was very achy today but given the 5 hours or so of driving that I did today it was nice to do yoga.. also I like the warrior poses so that was good.

More
7 years 8 months ago #251380 by Leah Starspectre
Replied by Leah Starspectre on topic Yoga Camp
Me too! That first sitting/arms back pose made my arms fall asleep, lol!

All in all, a good class though. I was pleasantly reminded that where I lack strength, I make up for in flexibility :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #251383 by
Replied by on topic Yoga Camp
Interesting! I enjoyed taking Tai Chi lessons last year, so maybe this can help fill that physicality void.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #251436 by Edan
Yoga camp - day 5 - 'I Am Alive'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9LmRtvSkgA&list=PLui6Eyny-Uzx5BRNB2_Kvycrn5h9OsaHC&index=6

P.s. If you haven't started from the beginning, no troubles! Jump in :D

Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Edan.

More
7 years 8 months ago #251459 by Edan
Today's video was quite uncomfortable cos I am really achy today... I struggled with the bit at the beginning where you sit with your legs out. Hopefully tomorrow will feel better.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi