Proposal for all of us

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5613 by
Replied by on topic Re:Proposal for all of us
ChanceArgo wrote:

Wow, I had no idea the temple was gonna be up and running so soon. What kinda time frame we talking? Weeks? Months?

I wouldn't want to interfere with your plans for the Opening, but the temple would be a logical place for a gathering. Perhaps it can be held there subsequently?

-Chance

You know as much as I. I know they are working relentlessly and I post every bit of information I get.

The opening and get together can be at the same time. I know the grounds are fine for camping. I'm not sure if there is enough time to get so many of us together before they are finished and I know it is between two major cities but still quiet a drive.

Br. John+

Br. John+

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5724 by
UPDATE:

Over at TOTJF, they seem to be pulling for the suggested site in Wisconsin (I'll check the name of the city; i believe it's about an hour from Eau Claire).
I agree with Br. John; a couple of months is not a lot of time to organize something like this. I'm actually looking at sometime next spring/summer.

Thoughts? Opinions? Questions?

MTFBWUA,
-Chance

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5725 by
proposed site over at TOTJF is Cameron, Wisconsin.
Details as I get them.
-Chance

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5726 by
ChanceArgo wrote:

proposed site over at TOTJF is Cameron, Wisconsin.
Details as I get them.
-Chance

Why Wisconsin? What happened to doing it at the temple in Michigan?
We could do it there anytime.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5742 by
Well, nothing's 'happened' to the temple; Wisconsin is just a convenient place for several TOTJF members. (Seems to me that Michigan would be just as convenient...)
I have reminded them that the temple is a viable option and have asked them to re-consider it.
-Chance

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #6005 by
Just bumping the thread.
Let's talk some more about this!
-Chance

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 9 months ago #6037 by Neaj Pa Bol
What ever may come of a date, I do think that Br. John and Mr. J (can't spell the name off the top of my head...LOL), will announce it, with a good portion of time for all of us who can, to make arrangements to be there. Nothing says that you have to have a dedication right off the bat... I for one would love to see how things are coming along or at least a descriotion of what we would see.....

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6237 by
Over at TOTJF we're starting to vote on a site; it seems to be favoring the Wisconsin site.
I have the number of the place (hotel, I believe) in Cameron that's being considered. I'm gonna call them and find out info on it, so we can make an informed decision on MI v. WI.
-Chance

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6238 by
Thats too bad...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6241 by
That's not to say it *will* be Wisconsin: I know most here are pulling for the Rivers site, and it's not off the table yet.
Like I said, I haven't yet contacted the place in WI. It may turn out to be cost-prohibitive or otherwise impractical to hold it there.
I'll post as soon as I can get the info.
MTFBWUA,
-Chance

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi