Proposal for all of us

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5513 by
Proposal for all of us was created by
I know what I am about to propose has been attempted before, and for one reason or another, did not pan out; however, I feel it deserves another try, for all our sakes.
My Proposal: A Gathering to be held sometime within the next year, for members of TOTJF, TOTJO, and any other Jedi who wish to participate.
I don't mind organizing and coordinating, but I will need the help of my fellow Jedi: I can't do this all myself.
First, we need a place and time. We're spread out quite a bit, so we'll need to choose a location and a date that suits as many of us as possible. If you know of a good meeting place (campground/social hall/hotel lobby/etc.)near you, please don't hesitate to suggest.
Also, anyone who feels like teaching or holding a seminar (meditation/Reiki/saber combat/etc) is more than welcome to volunteer.
I also envision a special ceremony in which we acknowledge Jedi who have been recently Knighted, Ordained, made a Master, etc ('recently'=within the last year?). I believe we'll all need to contribute to the planning on that one.
And of course, any and all other ideas and suggestions are welcome.
*BOWS*
May The Force Be With Us All,
-Chance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 9 months ago #5516 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Proposal for all of us
Sound quite exciting. Also the building of the new Temple should facilitate this.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5519 by
Replied by on topic Re:Proposal for all of us
All that needs to be figured out is who is taking care of the planning?
But I love the Idea especiallyw ith the new Temple in Michigan going up that would be a great place for it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5521 by
actually, we're planning an opening ceremony of sorts where all Jedi will be asked to b present for provided they can make it there. I'm working on getting the plans together and it looks like it's gunna be really soon to that this happens with th main building 89% complete. That's fast. Any suggestions please contact me about it, and also check the PR forum for updates

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 9 months ago #5523 by Jon
Thats really fast. Awesome. The Force is with us.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5571 by
Wow, I had no idea the temple was gonna be up and running so soon. What kinda time frame we talking? Weeks? Months?

I wouldn't want to interfere with your plans for the Opening, but the temple would be a logical place for a gathering. Perhaps it can be held there subsequently?

-Chance

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5572 by
ChanceArgo wrote:

Wow, I had no idea the temple was gonna be up and running so soon. What kinda time frame we talking? Weeks? Months?

I wouldn't want to interfere with your plans for the Opening, but the temple would be a logical place for a gathering. Perhaps it can be held there subsequently?

-Chance

From what I've heard (and this is merely conjecture so treat it as such) It will be ready within the next Month or two. And I think it's the perfect place for this kind of meeting. there is alot of land there so camping would be perfect.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5573 by
THE NEXT MONTH OR TWO!???? holy dang! oh man i'm behind then!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5574 by
War_Beauty wrote:

THE NEXT MONTH OR TWO!???? holy dang! oh man i'm behind then!

Like I said...Total conjecture. Don't count on that as a certainty of any kind. You may want to Check with Br. John and Mr. Jorgenssen for more accurate info.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 9 months ago #5575 by Jon
Its a shame that those outside the States probably cannot come. I will be with you all in my thoughts.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi