Taking on rape...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5337 by
Taking on rape... was created by
alright. so here is a question that i am in a bit of desperation to know more about. For the most part, guys are gentlemen and really sweet and would have a little more respect for girls then ripping off their clothes. So here is my dilemma. It is VERY sad that in the area i live in, guys are NOT like. Not even close. Sure they exsit out here, but you'll be hard pressed to find them. I get alot of places all by myself and i SHOULD feel safe becuase i'm a black belt. I'm trained to know how to handle rough situations. Next problem...guys. The guys out here all pride themselves in being huge body building terribly strong walking muscles. I've been accosted by guys before, there is no way i can get out of their grasp. Size really does matter and i'm so tiny, and easily over powered. I obviously can't walk around with a body guard...is there anything i can do? I'm really afraid of being raped. I've got pepper spray and a panic whistle...but that doesn't stop guys to much. Is there anything you girls use to your defense? i know most of you are trained fighters as well, but what do you do when you're barely larger then a small child as far as size goes, not height.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5344 by
Replied by on topic Re:Taking on rape...
Well, I'm not ladie, but I would suggest as many kicks to the groin as possible. I know I certainly would no longer be in the mood for \"lovin\" if I had a couple of kicks there, and you'll probably catch him off guard. Once he starts holding his stuff, because it will undoubtedly hurt (use steel toes if possible) a Good punch or two to the throat will make it hard for him to breath and difficult to chase you once he recovers from the kicks to the groin. ASAP get police and have the guy arrested, even if he just groped you, its illegal. Hope this helps not only you, but all the ladies.

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5348 by
\"Size matters not...\" I know you've heard that before, here's why.

A quick read on soft tissues will help a great deal. Look it up. Strikes to the groin, temples, inside of the knee, throat, and just under the nose do wonders. Try to hit as many of these areas as hard as you can if an attack occurs to break the grip. Once the grip is eased, you are able to get some distance and run. Get to a public place where lots of people are if possible. Also, during this whole event, SCREAM! The loud, shrill, blood curdling scream of a woman always attracts attention.
Even the biggest muscle head has these soft tissue areas. Their strength won't matter when you hit these areas because of the level of pain strikes to these areas bring. Also remember, when this stuff happens, anything and everything is a weapon.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5350 by
now, i've been trained to escape grabbing, but my hands are small and my wrist is about 5 in. around. Provided i can do some weird things to rech ANY part of a persons body (acrobatic contortionsit) how to i get out of their grip still? They never just go for one hand, they always grab both and pull me in close cause i'm small enough. how do i get out of that?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5352 by
BITE!!, it sounds nasty, but I guarantee if you take a chunk out of his arm or wrist, he'll let go with atleast one hand. But remember if he has both of your hands, you have both of his, it'll be harder for him to block that groin shot I was talking about, knees are one of the hardest striking points on the body, he'll drop everything to stop a second one of those, guaranteed, unless its not a he.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5354 by
Attacks from behind? i know the whole...drop ur weight thing...however it really kinda hard to drop ur weight when there is very little weight to drop. and then he lifts u off the ground? and also, the mulitple person scenario. i've been in that one many times. more then 2 guys..how do you fair against that? again, i train to know how to escape that, but size and speed matter.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5356 by
Well, we have some techniques that we are taught in the Corps, but it usually results in a killing blow to the person who assaulted you, and is very difficult to describe without showing you. There are pressure points in the arms and such, that I can't just describe where they are, and some of the techniques would potentially hurt you if done wrong so I don't want to even attempt that. Perhaps you should think about one of those stun gun things, or even a taser so you can keep some distance between the assaulter and you. I know your underage, but your parents should be more than willing to supply you with something to keep you safe. If not, I suggest watching the movie \"Face Off\" those types of squigly butterfly knives while usually illegal, are pretty easy to come by, and very effective, and if you twist, like it says, the wound will not close. Also if you get a triangular style blade (looking at it from the tip) that wound is very difficult to close as well, so if your assaulter ran, he'd be easily identified bleeding on the ground less than a 1/4 mile away, he'd definately need medical attention with either knife. I don't know how your concience would be, but legally you should be fine, concidering it would be entirely self defense.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5359 by
From personal experience, not in fighting, but for responding to someone being painfully stupid in their practical joking, striking with the part of your head where the forehead ends and the hairline begins, is fairly effective also, though, if done too much or improperly, you will get a nasty headache. Food for thought. Elbows are nice also, along with, as Dhagon mentioned, the knee, all potent striking weapons.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5360 by
Yes if I remember correctly from what training I've had, the elbow is the hardest striking point on the body. Though if your hands are being held I imagine it would be difficult to use your elbows.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5362 by
If grabbed from behind by a person taller than you, jump as hard as you can and sling your head backwards. The back of your head is very hard and it making contact anywhere on the human face is going to hurt that person. If anything, your head may drive into the bottom of the jaw causing it to compress the mandible nerve and most likely knocking the person out. If not, they will be stunned more than long enough for you to make an escape.
You also can do a heel stomp to the instep of the foot. Do this as hard as you can and you just may break to attackers foot, inflicting a severe amount of pain and causing them to release their hold.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi