I need help... fast

More
12 years 8 months ago #41882 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Re: I need help... fast
Underage sex is physical abuse. I agree with ren. If they really love each other they should be wait until she will be better able to cope with the possible results ie; pregnancy and then motherhood, and the huge changes it will make to her options as a young adult and when entering the workforce. If they are not able to accept and manage the worst case scenario then they are taking an unwise risk in my opinion. Its a shame she might not understand how easily it will be for someone like him to simple step away from the problem, whilst she is left with life changing consequances. I'd be watching it very closely and telling the parents the complete story at the slightest hint of it. If she was 15 I might let it slip but 13 is over the line IMO.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 8 months ago #41883 by
Replied by on topic Re: I need help... fast
If they were having sex or anything else of the matter, I would have reacted a lot differently. However, I do believe that I said that there wasn't anything physical yet, if I did not, I apologize for not clearing that up. Nothing is going on except for the fact that they are in a relationship, and I told her not to do anything of that nature until she is much older, a term she agreed to. So in accordance to Ren, nothing of that nature has gone down. Also, I have not told my mother of this, because I felt like I handled it appropiately. I told my sister that she needed to tell my mother soon, and she agreed to that as well. Seeing as how they share a bed, I'm sure that if it hasn't come up yet, it soon will.

I do have to thank everybody for their concern however.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi