jedi robes

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8284 by
Replied by on topic Re:jedi robes
see i've been thinking about my robes- i've wanted a set that looks something like mace windu's but without the white underrobe and
pants- it seems like a nightmare to keep clean... maybe a dark brown?
i reall liked the darth maul look. the belt and robes were unique- but i'm just not a sith.
i guess a tragedy of life is the \"Bad guys\" always dress so much better..

but i have been wondering where exactly i would wear my robes? it's like renting a tux with no wedding... where do you guys wear your robes? just hanging out at home?

halloween i guess but i spent so much on my vader costume (my youngling loves it- he calls me dark side daddy) this year i'd feel i wasted the money...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8286 by
I'm impressed with all those ensembles, mine are still in the planning stages. I hope my results are as great as ya'lls.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8300 by
The robes are formal robes, like the tux you mentioned. When attending the River's Temple opening would be one event. If we were to have a \"site get together\" could be another. Those of us that are clergy my be requested to wear them for a ceremony we are to conduct. I, personally would wear mine to meet with the Jedi group I've been trying to contact over in Idaho. And Halloween is as good an excuse as any to wear them, lol.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi