jedi robes

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3811 by
Replied by on topic Re:jedi robes
http://stores.ebay.com/Designer-Threads-and-Collectibles
Here is the link for everyone to the store I got my tunic, obi-sash, and tabbards from. The tunic actually came with tabbards the same color as it (Mace Windu's darker tan color) but I ordered the black tabbards for the look I wanted.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 9 months ago #3956 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic Re:jedi robes
I have an Obi-wan Ep. 3 tunic etc... (See Below) I also have an Anakin Ep. 2 tunic set, as well. Then the belts (Two versions, one black, one brown with an Anakin buckle and an Obi-wan buckle, so I can switch belts and buckles as I wish) and accessories that are functionable, I even have Gui-Gon Jinn's style Boots and Anakins style boots. I have two Med-Dark Brown Robes, both made from different materials, one from Pan-in-the-Box, the other was one made for someone that was selling it.

The Ebay place is called \"Pan-in-the-Box\" and they are from Singapore, the work is good. The Robes are in two color, a lighter brown and a Brown. But they are sturdy material. The quality that they produce is very good.

So here's another place for information... It's called \"Pan-in-the-Box\" and also CostumeBase.

http://stores.ebay.com/Pan-In-The-Box_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3961 by
For the pants, I went with some darker grey medical scrubs. My boots are still on their way, but are custom (read as paid way too much for, lol) Kyle Katarn black boots. I have a black apprentice belt from Park Sabers ( www.parksabers.com )on the way to replace the one in the picture. I'll post a full picture once I have the boots and belt.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8274 by
Alright. Boots finally got here. Here are my complete robes.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8275 by
Another view

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8276 by
Last one, sorry the last two are fuzzy. Hard to take good shots by yourself.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 6 months ago #8277 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:jedi robes
Impressive Master Justice. Even the fuzzy ones. Wow.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 6 months ago #8278 by Jon
Just out of interest. I have seen variations on the colour of the robes: black/brown cloak; white/brown/black tabard etc. Did you choose your colours for a prarticular reason?

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8279 by
When I first came up with my color scheme, I was still leaning more towards my Grey than Light beliefs. I still lean towards Grey a great deal. I just went with the darker color variations. I do have a matching set of tabbards for the main tunic though. Makes it look not near as dark, lol.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 6 months ago #8281 by Jon
Thanks. That is what I was thinking. Everything we do has its reason.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi