jedi robes

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1833 by
Replied by on topic Re:jedi robes
Well technically Luthien if you go by the founding films (like that? I thought it sounded cool) the Jedi always wore brown and it was only the Sith that wore the black robes, i.e. Darth Vader, Darth Tyrannus, Darth Maul, and Darth Sidious.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1835 by
Amras wrote:

I plan to get a robe from Outer Robes. They have been making them for a while and I have heard very good responses about their work. They have excellant feedback and testimonials. If you watch their eBay auctions, it will save you a little on the Republic credits.
Amras

My robe is from outer robes and I'll back that up. My robe is wonderful, from the fit to the way it moves with me when I walk. I'm totally satisfied with it. I highly recommend a robe from them.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2044 by
I just got my robe from Outer Robes and this is a very well made and well worth the price garment! The material is a flannel that breathes and is not as heavy as it appears. Believe me I have reenacted in a wool uniform, THIS is a very comfortable garment and I look forward to finishing my Jedi garb and getting out there in it!
For those of you who might be intimidated by the prices, click on to their 'Auctions' link, which will take you to their eBay auctions. Well worth a do, there is no try.

MTFBWY, Always
Amras

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2048 by
they are great make sure you email them and let them know you are pleased they love it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2062 by
Dan, Oh, believe me, I have, both through ebay and through their website.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2063 by
lol good then, i am glad you are happy with you're new robe now remember dont ruin it no playing in the mud lol.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2077 by
Thank you, I am not in any hurry to go to Dagobah, not just yet, anyways.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3389 by
I just got my robe today from OuterRobes. It is a great piece of workmanship. I am very happy with it. I look forward to getting a great deal of use out of it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3808 by
As can be seen to the left, I've got all my formal robes in now. The tunic, obi-sash, and tabbards I actually bought from someone on e-bay that made them to my specifications. If anyone needs those, I will provide you the seller's e-bay name so you can search through her store or get her to do custom work for you. The outer robe is just that, OuterRobes.com. All of my formal robes are of outstanding workmanship and I couldn't be happier with them.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3810 by
I could use that ebay store info, going to look into getting myself a set here in the near future hopefully, lol.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi