What the Sith are

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 7 months ago #33507 by
Replied by on topic Re:What the Sith are
Nice to see that TOTJO is finally moving past the mindset that the labels that we've carried over from the mythos (Jedi,Sith) carry the same connotations in the real world.

It's refreshing to see that here for a change.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 7 months ago #33509 by
so i read through all of this thread now and what are the fundamental ideas that shift from the real day sith to the real day jedi as in at what points in a story of say a day might a sith take over a jedi? would he help the old lady cross the street kinda thing. Do both hold themself to a standerd of equal propotions? As in the ideal of justice? or even in work ethic? get an idea? just what makes up a sith? Books would be nice i read one on the history of the sith as it relates though to the fictional starwars what is a good read to find mroe info?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 7 months ago #33512 by
As I mentioned to another member recently, my suggestion is to read the Jedi Holocron (there are chapters on each viewpoint, with personal accounts). If you haven't already, you can download a copy here:
http://drop.io/jediholocron

MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 7 months ago #33518 by
I would also look into the sithist cabal website forum, it is full of information relevant to the sithist movement i would recomend reading anything by Set I Shadmin and Salome, to get a good understanding of things. Although the thing you may notice is that a sithist looks to himself before acting out on the rest of the world, its about mastering yourself and how this helps you to find your ultimate potential if you believe it to be your path.
But remeber the destination is the same regardless of the road taken.
May the source serve you well

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 7 months ago #33535 by
Peter Roberts wrote:

I would also look into the sithist cabal website forum, it is full of information relevant to the sithist movement i would recomend reading anything by Set I Shadmin and Salome, to get a good understanding of things. Although the thing you may notice is that a sithist looks to himself before acting out on the rest of the world, its about mastering yourself and how this helps you to find your ultimate potential if you believe it to be your path.
But remeber the destination is the same regardless of the road taken.
May the source serve you well

Another good site is Order of the Sith found at: http://www.hostingphpbb.com/forum/index.php?mforum=sithdomain

Or even the Dark discussions at the Force Academy: http://www.forceacademy.co.uk/forum2/index.php

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 7 months ago #33536 by
Catch you at the F A Xan hunny

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 7 months ago #33552 by
Here is a link for those looking for information on Sithiism, thought I would share, 'tis an older site, but useful and interesting books at this link Sith Holocron

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi