The new star wars good or bad(no spoilers for those who have not watched it yet)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #308497 by
I think it was really cool. It is star wars so it is going to be good. More funny then most star wars movies.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #308502 by
Last Jedi is amazing
Warning something

[/table] 1,2,3,4,5
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #308505 by
No spoilers review:

It was amazing , it was healing , mezmerizing and full of action and you should all go and watch it , just watch it :woohoo:

Ow and here is my daughter and i and a few Stormtroopers some kind of officer and a lovely Sith Lady with off course a red light saber haha

Attachment tljomslag.jpg not found

I think everyone who has been and has pictures should post them here :P
Attachments:

More
6 years 4 months ago #308519 by Jack.Troutman
The Last Jedi was amazing. Leaves you with questions, as always for Star Wars, but a must see. I will be going again in a few hours!
Peace and Patience

Attachment IMG_20171215_093353.jpg not found

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” Ernest Hemingway
TM: Carlos Martinez
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, Carlos.Martinez3

More
6 years 4 months ago #308526 by JamesSand
As a Jediist (is that what I am?) I guess I liked it.

It is, uhh, a smoother introduction to some of our common (ish) items of faith than Eps I-III

As a movie-goer - I was not a huge fan.

I'd like to see an edit with a few wholly pointless scenes removed (and whole 15 minutes sequence that can just bugger right off), and I have my doubts about whether or not some of the one-liners will stand the test of time.

For something that they took two years to "get right" it seemed sort of..rushed and cobbled together

for the life of me, I can't remember if I just watched Star Wars or Tron: Legacy.

either way, Jeff Bridges makes a pretty bad ass Jedi Master....

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven

More
6 years 4 months ago #308665 by Lykeios Little Raven
lol, Very amusing, James.

Thanks for not posting spoilers guys, I probably won't get to see it until at least

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell

More
6 years 4 months ago #308888 by Manu
Saw it tonight, loved it :)

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward

More
6 years 4 months ago #308889 by Carlos.Martinez3
Took the boy to see it and we both loved it . Guys night out ! Son son was so excited to see everything and even understood a few of the throw backs ! Was eager to go home and tell mom about everything , days later he is still raving about it! He says no way ! Will be seeing it again.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #308891 by
I saw it the other night. It was good, kept my attention, even hit me in the feels a couple of times. But it felt oddly stitched together like they were trying to tell too much all at once... or else trying to come up with filler storylines. It reminded me of when I write, the beginning and ending of the story are pretty much polished but the middle is the muddle mucker.

More
6 years 4 months ago #308900 by Nicole Judge
I loved it!!

As others are saying, it is a bit too fast paced and has many happenings, it is much more action-filled than the previous ones, but it wasn't a problem for me. The visuals are spectacular, I was fighting my tears many-many times thourough the movie - when a space-battle was starting or when that familiar "Star Wars" feeling hit me... Also, the twists in the plot, when you think that "ah, the scriptwriters won't dare to do that", and then you just sit there like... ohmygosh, they did it...

For me, the saga is heading to a good direction, and I'm really curious of what they will work out for the next movie.

~ may the Force guide us ~
the root source of suffering is an ignorance of ourselves

Teaching Masters: V-Tog, tzb, Darren
Apprentices: yet to come...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi