Team F - 100 Days of Discipline

More
7 years 3 months ago #274851 by JamesSand
Hah-ahh....

Whether you call it lack of discipline or circumstances beyond my control is a matter of taste,

Anyway back on the wagon :) Feeling good this morning.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #274873 by
Replied by on topic Team F - 100 Days of Discipline

Nai_Elyob wrote: Haven't checked in for a hot minute. I'm on Day 13, and I have successfully continued to post my gratitudes to Facebook and My TOTJO. Sadly, I've been struggling with the meditations. After my headphones broke, I couldn't use my meditation app to zone out - and the distractions just never cease in my home. If my wife isn't interrupting me, then I find a roach crawling on me - ugh, can't wait to move out of this disgusting apartment.

I miss the meditation component because I always dream better after meditating. At the very least, I've kept the posts coming. I find that the focus on gratitude has been good for helping me stay positive, and given me more focus on observing rather than overreacting to things.

What meditation app are you using? Very intrigued to have something to help my meditations. On a more main note, I really like what you have said about focusing on gratitude. Although I am not part of a group for the 100 days of discipline, I very much enjoy what people like you are saying :)
Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #274938 by
Day 13

Meditation was cut short today, as it did rain around my area. It kind of sucks having rain ruin the meditation, but I still meditated on the drive to work. Made everything clear again. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #275023 by
Day 14

Meditation was peaceful, as I did it inside this time than outside. It rained again, unfortunately, but never-the-less I still meditated :D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #275075 by
Day 15

Meditation has been cut brief (weather again). Luckily, a nice cup of tea helps out plenty!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #275144 by
Day 16

Such a beautiful day today. Already finished my meditation and took a mile walk. Today is just gorgeous :D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #275248 by
Day 17

Meditation complete. It was beautiful today. I've never seen many beautiful doves at once :D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #275332 by
Day 18

This morning meditation was cut short due to a family matter that caused rage, but not for me! I've been in control the last few days with my emotions and have been at peace.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #275398 by
Day 19

Meditation was wonderful this morning. yesterday, I nearly lost control of my emotions when my dog was viciously attacked by a stray cat, however, I did control myself to be calm of the situation and seek medical attention for my animal. She is fine, as well as I. :)

More
7 years 2 months ago #275418 by JamesSand
Still here, still plugging away.

Although it turns out I lack discipline on weekends.

five out of seven is still a pass right? :S :whistle:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi