Team F - 100 Days of Discipline

More
7 years 2 months ago #274011 by Amaya
So I decided to check in once a week and well, week one done.

I have a grateful notebook for this journey where each day I make note of what I am grateful for, sometimes just general things, warmth, food, just a hot drink on an icy morning.
Sometimes I am grateful for friends, family, (well I am everyday but somedays especially)

On mindfulness, I have ups and downs but overall, a good week and some lessons learned.

Everything is belief

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #274012 by
Replied by on topic Team F - 100 Days of Discipline
DAY 8

Meditation: 2 hours. Now that the weather is finally clear and the ground is dry, I can finally relax outside :)

Control: My anger has diminished very well. I find myself becoming less angry which is good, and hope to continue it for the next week.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #274148 by
Day 9

Meditation: 2 beautiful hours outside. The birds were chirping and the sun was shining. Also, the grass was freshly cut, so indeed it was peaceful. :D

Control: I find the longer I meditate the more in control I am with my emotions. So from now on I shall meditate longer. :D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #274321 by
Day 10

Meditation: A wonderful 2 hours. Very peaceful.

Control: Because of the meditation, I have full control :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #274469 by
Day 11

Meditation: 30 minutes before work. I don't have to worry about losing control. The 30 minute meditation helped me relax :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #274606 by
Day 12

Another meditation before work. Mind you I only had 5 hours of sleep, and now it feels like 12 hours! All from just 30 minutes of meditation :D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #274700 by
School started on Thursday, and boy did they load me with work. It's been a hectic week so far, and I've been struggling to keep everything balanced. I haven't given up, but it's been a few days since I posted. To catch up:

Day 9, I missed this day. Just completely overwhelmed, still getting over being sick, trying to pound out reading, and ended up falling asleep early.

Day 10, Complete.

Day 11, Squeezed in 10 min. Better than nothing.

Day 12, Complete.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #274704 by
Been crazy busy last couple days. But im keeping a journal of my dailys will update soon...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #274720 by
Haven't checked in for a hot minute. I'm on Day 13, and I have successfully continued to post my gratitudes to Facebook and My TOTJO. Sadly, I've been struggling with the meditations. After my headphones broke, I couldn't use my meditation app to zone out - and the distractions just never cease in my home. If my wife isn't interrupting me, then I find a roach crawling on me - ugh, can't wait to move out of this disgusting apartment.

I miss the meditation component because I always dream better after meditating. At the very least, I've kept the posts coming. I find that the focus on gratitude has been good for helping me stay positive, and given me more focus on observing rather than overreacting to things.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #274807 by
Day 13

Another round of meditation and I feel great :D These last 5 days have been fantastic. I recommend anyone to meditate 30 minutes before school or work :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi