The Force Unleashed

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #21176 by
Replied by on topic Re:The Force Unleashed
OK folks - youve all had enough time to play this without the following being a spoiler

Here is a PS2 walkthru for the game. much of the info is from the ign online user guide (their downloadable pdf version doesnt work for some reason) so i bashed this together) the very end has some additional info I added.

Anyway _ hope it helps those who may need it

CLICK ME NOW

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Looks like uploads to server work today - both versions are the same - just a choice of hosts ;)

MTFBWY - A

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #21185 by
Best walkthrough EVER! It's nice to see a fellow gamer write this stuff in language that I can relate to. It was almost like having my buddy standing over my shoulder with a beer in hand, telling me what to do.(Minus the urge to get up and kick him in the seeds for doing so.)

Very thorough and informative.

My only suggestions.......

The lightsaber throw will destroy both Rancors and AT-STs in short order without having to resort to the QTE. (In MOST cases. The Bull Rancor for example...... Gonna have to deal with the QTE)

The Force Powers that you have so perfectly described...... It would make it an even MORE complete and perfect guide if you included the button sequences required to activate the powers, immediately after they were named.

But damn. Great work Rich!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #21193 by
as I said - the bulk is an unashamed rip off from ign gamers site - but their download wont download so I created a pdf from it myself - the last part (the very last page) is my little contribution - the language will clue you in.

I agree witht he force powers thing - I have also found that some powers are more useful or useless depending on the playing style.

I personally only use saber throw after I have gripped the target - otherwise the aiming is too fiddly (and murphy's law says that when the throw counts - you will miss)

Also missing from the guide - is a clue as to when to change the combat crystal before a mission - ie which one to use on which mission - these are the only collectables with any real use in the game - so may as well make good use of them. Again - you can only customise the saber when your in your ship.

Anyway - I plan to reply the game from scratch (starting with blank mem card) and seeing where the guide need improving - but whilst I agree with the point about lack of button sequence for powers I also know why it is missing - in the menu when you look at your powers - the button press moves are in the power description - but I guess a table of this wouldnt have hurt

I guess sometime I'll have to post another edited version (or addon sheet) with all this added.

MTFBWY - A

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi