Are humans good?

More
6 years 5 months ago #304668 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Are humans good?
Oh. You said it like you knew for sure

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #304673 by
Replied by on topic Are humans good?
Hey,

Yeah i do know, I know. But I cant say yet. The government is always one step ahead... This agenda is targeting children not adults. This human trafficking is exactly why humans are unable to adjust in a sick world....

Its clever and it can only be the government itself which knows and creates the problem.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #304675 by

Ariane wrote: Hey,

Yeah i do know, I know. But I cant say yet. The government is always one step ahead... This agenda is targeting children not adults. This human trafficking is exactly why humans are unable to adjust in a sick world....

Its clever and it can only be the government itself which knows and creates the problem.

When you say "the government" I'm not sure what one you are referring to. Remember the Temple is global.

More
6 years 5 months ago #304677 by Zenchi
This entire thread has been started on nothing but conjecture, could we please get down to specifics as to who we're pointing fingers at in regards to "they" and PLEASE stop over generalizing and villainizing.

This kind of talk is more done out of a need to validate oneself then from talking from actual first-hand experience. If you know stuff and things then please include specifics and if you can't include specifics please wait until you can before you start posting about something you know little about...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyan Sarden

More
6 years 5 months ago #304679 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Are humans good?

Ariane wrote: Hey,

So its the government? The illusive "they"? Which government?
And how does that fit into your original post?

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #304683 by
Hey,

it doesnt matter, I was never allowed to know about anything.

More
6 years 5 months ago #304684 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Are humans good?
It is a human right in my opinion to seek and find. Any one can seek and any one can find. Questions are for answering . That's one of many ideas here . Keep seeking and you will keep finding . Be well and keep
Asking questions , may the force find you where you seek it !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyan Sarden

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #304688 by
Hey,

That sounds funny. Thanks

More
6 years 5 months ago #304691 by Cyan Sarden
Replied by Cyan Sarden on topic Are humans good?
Where you kept from educating yourself? From using sources such as the internet, libraries, personal experience? Who kept you from questioning what your teachers told you? To ask back and challenge?

Another question would be: is it important what others think at all? Isn’t lasting peace found within rather than from outside influence?

Just some thing to maybe contemplate - I’m convinced personal happiness starts by acknowledging that it can only come from within.

Do not look for happiness outside yourself. The awakened seek happiness inside.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
6 years 5 months ago #304725 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Are humans good?
Government just writes the music, its up to the public servants to play the damn thing. Sometimes all it takes is one instrument in the orchestra being out of tune to stuff the whole thing for the audience. But if the resultant sound is no good it's probably a blend of both being less then ideal, but lets not forget we all have different tastes in music as well!! Sometimes even that can change depending on ones mood :D

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skryym

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi