Lessons of the Cave

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #232567 by
Replied by on topic Lessons of the Cave
Relan isn't a Role Player....As is evident in his message.

But I do have to Agree Streen. Relan needs to stop living in the past and choose his side. He can't continue to play the middle game between his choice and his dream. If he wants to continue "Helping" the community like he once did. He needs to step up and properly JOIN The community. Not sit back, point fingers, and tell us that we are wrong when he hasn't even tried to see how things have changed from what he remembers.

He has alot of hate and bitterness. I understand alot of it....But if he is going to preach Jedi...he needs to be a Jedi. Which currently he isn't by his own choice and admission. He is Christian.

I love Relan. We were friends at JEDI and I support him whole heartedly. I value the history he provides and continues to provide. But....he needs to be reminded what being part of a community is. And you Streen are the only one who can guide him.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #232735 by

He has alot of hate and bitterness. I understand alot of it....But if he is going to preach Jedi...he needs to be a Jedi. Which currently he isn't by his own choice and admission. He is Christian.

Owkeeh and none of these choices justify holding on to hate and bitterness, both of the Jedi and Christian doctrine actually demand that you forgive ? And i dont see the problem really there is nothing in the Jedi teachings that contradicts Yeshua Ha Mashiach teachings IMHO

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #232773 by
Interesting variety of responses :)

I realize that it is hard to understand what he wants to say. For most, the context is missing. Trisskar knows what Relan went through. He had been shunned and largely unappreciated. The chances of him returning to the Jedi community are nil, as a result, despite all he accomplished.

As for living in the past, that is not the case. In my conversations with him, I've learned he largely wants to move toward the future, to abandon the Jedi "cult", as he put it. He doesn't want things to go back to the way they were, of that I can assure you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #232776 by
Relan is stuck in his head. And, in the past.

Tell him to move on and perhaps he'll fill in the gaps.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #232781 by

Streen wrote: The chances of him returning to the Jedi community are nil, as a result, despite all he accomplished.

Then he should prolly stop telling us what to do.

Yes. I totally do get what he went through. I went through alot to. We all have....It's not an excuse to point fingers and send out messengers.

Focus on the history with me....That will give the community far far more than these messages ever will.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #232818 by

Trisskar wrote:

Streen wrote: The chances of him returning to the Jedi community are nil, as a result, despite all he accomplished.

Then he should prolly stop telling us what to do.

This.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #232819 by
More and more people are not even recognizing the name, and really, he is only an anecdote to other peoples history now.

I know, I know, waaay back when he was a real big deal....

For most, the context is missing. Trisskar knows what Relan went through. He had been shunned and largely unappreciated. The chances of him returning to the Jedi community are nil, as a result, despite all he accomplished.

Yes, the context is missing, and thats largely the point, but also, the context to most now, is irrelevant. Its the past, a past for some that never even existed and only has the weight of...gossip, at this point.

Despite all hes accomplished...Again, the past.

What has he done lately?

Complain.

Which seems to be a running gag with many older Jedi.

Cowards send messengers.

A Jedi, past, present, or future, should have the balls to speak for him, or herself.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #232822 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Re:RE: Lessons of the Cave

Streen wrote: Interesting variety of responses :)

I realize that it is hard to understand what he wants to say. For most, the context is missing. Trisskar knows what Relan went through. He had been shunned and largely unappreciated. The chances of him returning to the Jedi community are nil, as a result, despite all he accomplished.

As for living in the past, that is not the case. In my conversations with him, I've learned he largely wants to move toward the future, to abandon the Jedi "cult", as he put it. He doesn't want things to go back to the way they were, of that I can assure you.

I do not know who Relan is, he may have contributed much to the community once... But still, I don't know him and therefore have no reason to accept his criticism. If he is not interested in being part of the community then I don't understand why he feels he has the right to criticise it. Why should any other person who knows him not, accept it?

He can come 'here' and help us, be part of the community, or perhaps he should consider that he might have an attachment issue.

Either way, these messages are irrelevant, and putting your name to them also Streen doesn't change that... We know that really this is his complaint.. So see my above comment.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Kit, , OB1Shinobi,

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #232861 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Lessons of the Cave

Streen wrote: Interesting variety of responses :)

Was he ever a member here at TOTJO? Search didn't find a user by that name.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Adder.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi