Rants far and wide

More
6 years 5 months ago #303186 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic Rants far and wide
The hell do I even bother for... F*** it.... I give up....

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #303188 by FTPC
Replied by FTPC on topic Rants far and wide
Look Breath relax and take some time off but Jedi don't give up

Joined Monday 14 January 2015 16:03 guest -
Friday, 24, January 2015, 16:03 pm member
Wednesday may /18/2016 13:04 pm. Novice -
Thursday, July/ 17//2020 time 19:42 pm - Initiate rank-
Monday 20 Jul 2020 19:43 pm Apprintace- to Wescli Wardest

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #303191 by Avalon
I finally get the point. I was never meant to fit in or belong. I just wish I hadn't taken so long to realize it.

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Avalon.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #303197 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
I am beginning to understand why the Unicorn does not believe in people , they suck , even here they cannot leave eachother just Be , good for you Unicorn....

Attachment Unicorn.jpg not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by .

More
6 years 5 months ago #303199 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic Rants far and wide
Welcome to the Nanny State! They've banned Christmas, and anything else remotely fun!

Anyway....time to let off some steam for the weekend :woohoo: :evil: :whistle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xonGxkKA3uA

More
6 years 5 months ago #303877 by Proteus
Replied by Proteus on topic Rants far and wide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31CfXFbA-4w

Go ahead and keep telling yourself...

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #303888 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Rants far and wide
... I don't make a habit of this... here is my yearly rant...

It's called a finger print.. I don't want to buy in bulk, everything is in 48... I want to buy just one, I don't want 3 bins which now makes 4... recycleling doesn't mean MY ... taxes are lowered, that type of focus makes me NOT want to recycle , please please please don't get mad if we all match and don't ask my son if he would like things, his answer is always the same... no mam thank you .... toys.... fodder for the mind.... and for me to toss later... kindly away from your presence, save your money. this place is 100 percent temporal ( my opinion) even the smiles.
I am NOT like every one else... hence my son is NOT like every one else, hence my wife is NOT like everyone else, hence our family is soooo way difrent from yours, yes I talk to them, yes we talk, and play and eat and THINK togeather , that's our family. I am sorry our presence upsets you. ....
Ok thank u and I needed to get that out! Rants have their place like everything else and balance is always needed so, till next year! Smiley face, hope I didn't forget anything
Force we share find you as u seek it.

Ps I dispise cheap plastic blinds ... like the plastic bottle....what a chink in my armor.

To the burn pit today with all but 2 bins... shhhhh don't tell any one , I burn, shaking my head.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #303897 by Avalon
I've driven away some of the most patient people I know... I don't really mean to but it happens anyway. This is why I say I give up and that I don't belong or fit in. Because I can manage to drive some of the most patient people into wanting nothing to do with me any more. I think that's far more telling of who I am, than who they are...

It really makes me regret ever having started to take down the wall I had built around me. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the bricks to build it back up again...

Oh wait... there they are.... Time to get back to work...

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Avalon.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #303903 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Rants far and wide
Its possible to learn new thinking patterns. Its possible to learn new behaviors and new habits. Its not easy, but its possible. New thinking patterns can eventually produce new behaviors. New behaviors produce new outcomes, new habits produce new circumstances, and things dont have to always be the same way that they always were. Things can change: things can improve.

Sometimes, the only thing that i can say to myself which is both honest AND nurturing is that I am willing to work for my own self growth and my own well being. Even if im not sure i am strong enough to succeed, i am willing to try, and to keep trying. As long as I can say that and mean it, i always feel there is some hope, because as long as i can say that and mean it, there IS hope.

And i dont want to hear anything about "trying" lol its a perfectly useful word if you apply it correctly.

People are complicated.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #303922 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
Apparently expecting people to pull their weight in a group project and not accepting half assed work means your the bad-guy.

Wish I had got that memo.

I'm so done helping anyone in these group projects anymore..... May the Force be with them without my help (the only thing that got the groups even communicating in the first place.

This is why I'm not allowed actual Force abilities.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi