Developing tk/pk

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259685 by
Replied by on topic Developing tk/pk
Just clarifying, you said you were "with us"...

forceuser wrote: I'm with all of you guys now all the force users are gone

Who are you with and where did these "force users" go? What evidence do you have they existed at some time in the past? Are you touting that there are two kinds of "Force"?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259687 by
Excuse my grammar
It seems nobody on this site has any experience with any other part of the force accept how they feel
There is only one force it's just most people believe the force cannot create planets or cannot moving object they limit the force to only what they know
As far as proof how many people would it take to tell you before you would believe. I'm guessing you're the type of person who has to experience it before you believe
And even if you experienced it I don't think you would still believe you would think it was sleight of hand
I do not wish to argue let's just agree to disagree

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #259691 by

forceuser wrote: I was referring to a different kind of force
It's About People who can heal who can bring back Spirits from the dead who can move objects who can see into the minds and eyes of others to change their thoughts
e

Force users cannot change anothers thoughts. They can however influence, and to degress that one may think themselves made to do a thing.
Death, yet the Force :)
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259692 by
I only speak of things which I have done and know to be true
Death and life yet the force

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259700 by

forceuser wrote: Excuse my grammar
It seems nobody on this site has any experience with any other part of the force accept how they feel
There is only one force it's just most people believe the force cannot create planets or cannot moving object they limit the force to only what they know
As far as proof how many people would it take to tell you before you would believe. I'm guessing you're the type of person who has to experience it before you believe
And even if you experienced it I don't think you would still believe you would think it was sleight of hand
I do not wish to argue let's just agree to disagree

LOl, you misunderstand me. I do not consider us to be arguing. I am only trying to challenge you to better define your point of view surrounding "The Force". Is that not why we are all here? To discuss and better define our views on reality?

Some of your comments have made me curious and that is why I am asking questions. Just because someone claims something does not mean we immediately are required to believe it. If I said I had an invisible unicorn in my garage would you just believe me? Typically our default stance is one of disbelief until something can reasonably be proven true or even viable. And in the case of extraordinary claims, they require extraordinary evidence.

So Im curious about this "part of the Force" you claim exists that many others are unaware of. That was all. I wanted to get a better concept of what you believe the Force is and how you believe the force functions.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259703 by
Great conversation I too do not fully understand the force I only see the small amount that I have done and experienced

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259709 by

forceuser wrote: Great conversation I too do not fully understand the force I only see the small amount that I have done and experienced

Which is what exactly, the part that you've done and experienced that is outside what others are saying?

That's the specific question that you are being asked.

Kyrin asked "So Im curious about this "part of the Force" you claim exists that many others are unaware of. That was all. I wanted to get a better concept of what you believe the Force is and how you believe the force functions."

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259720 by
sounds like I might be misunderstanding the question
The things I know of course that I have mentioned I have personally done and experienced and have witnesses that have seen it
But I'm also sure there must be a lot more to the force that I do not know

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259724 by
Oh, I see. You're not making the claims then, just telling your anecdote about healing and spirits and all that. Ok. Then I guess cool story bro

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259728 by
I'm glad you enjoyed the stories do me a favor keep all these stories inside the Forum don't let them out
I was raised in an atmosphere that anything like this it was from the Devil and for sure you're going to hell hell hell for talking about it much less doing it
One exception to the rule I know a pastor that's been all over the world evangelizing and he will personally tell you he doesn't understand it all I can say is i saw it!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi