• Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #256203 by RyuJin
Developing tk/pk was created by RyuJin
I know some consider this a pseudoscience or not a science at all...however, I have experienced this sort of stuff, and have done loads of research myself...and most of what is in this article is stuff I discovered and developed on my own...i'm posting it for those that are interested in it...

http://backpackerverse.com/telekinesis-move-things-with-your-mind/

here's some other material

http://backpackerverse.com/5-psychic-abilities/

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by RyuJin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosalyn J, Kit, Amaya, TheDude

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #256222 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Developing tk/pk
Is this something you wish responses for or only thanks for sharing? You say it's for those who are interested in it, and as one of them I'm curious if you want to discuss this with anyone. Do you?

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #256237 by
Replied by on topic Developing tk/pk
And if discussion is welcomed, skeptics too? If so, I would be interested in talking.

More
7 years 6 months ago #256239 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic Developing tk/pk
I have experienced some psychic phenomena myself, though I must clarify three things:
  1. All of the things I have experienced have been sporadic and outside my control
  2. All psychic phenomena I've experienced has been related to meditation (I was either meditating, or fell asleep while meditating)
  3. For scientific purposes I can't rule out 100% that I'm not slightly crazy (though a couple of happennings have involved other people who have confirmed I wasn't crazy.

Clairaudience is one of these. I've had people's voices just pop in my head and share random things such as "No! not cereal" while pouring a bowl, only to confirm later with the person that they actually hate cereal, and also periods of what I believe is probably empathy, feeling sad for no reason and thinking of someone specific, and finding that person is indeed feeling sad.

Those examples could be shrugged off as coincidence, but the one that was confirmed by a third party was a time when I was meditating, and suddenly, I was in a different place (my then girlfriend's bedroom). I started kissing and hugging her and noticed an odd color combination of bra/underwear. When I told her about it the following day, she was amazed at how I had described the exact clothes she was wearing the night before, and told me she had a dream in which I was there with her, kissing and hugging her. She didn't believe in psychic stuff at all, but we both thought it was kind of cool we got to experience that.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, TheDude

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #256240 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Developing tk/pk
ive had the thought-sharing experience many times - i dont "hear" it as a voice but rather i "think" it as if it were my own thought - its their thought but it pops in my head and i think it as if it were mine

this happened much more frequently when i was younger and focused on "spiritual" practices: daily reiki, gazing meditation (such as trataka and this walking meditation to "shut off the internal dialogue" ), and trance induction in order to promote regular lucid dreaming

ive have had a wide range of "psychic" experiences, which i dont argue about and dont care to "prove" because i believe most anyone can corroborate the validity of such things by making a long term commitment to the mentioned practices

ive never experienced anything which suggests pk to be possible so i cant say anything more about it

People are complicated.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd

• RyuJin
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
7 years 6 months ago #256264 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Developing tk/pk
Actually I was only providing information for anyone interested. If people wish to discuss things feel free just remember to keep it civil. I know not everyone believes in psychic/paranormal phenomena for various reasons...i'm open minded and have experienced things science still can't explain...I love science personally, and often try to apply it to psychic/paranormal phenomena...I have loads of theories...I also know that the human mind is a powerful thing and capable of so much more than we understand...maybe someday we'll be able to fully unlock human potential...

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #256266 by
"...I also know that the human mind is a powerful thing and capable of so much more than we understand...maybe someday we'll be able to fully unlock human potential... "

1,000 % agree. If you've experienced these things then accepting them and understanding them is much easier. If you haven't it's easy to be a nonbeliever. There is nothing supernatural about it, some people can and some people can't. Just like being short or tall, blue or brown eyes.

My mind makes people move things all the time. It's a joke

More
7 years 6 months ago #256268 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Developing tk/pk

RyuJin wrote: Actually I was only providing information for anyone interested. If people wish to discuss things feel free just remember to keep it civil. I know not everyone believes in psychic/paranormal phenomena for various reasons...i'm open minded and have experienced things science still can't explain...I love science personally, and often try to apply it to psychic/paranormal phenomena...I have loads of theories...I also know that the human mind is a powerful thing and capable of so much more than we understand...maybe someday we'll be able to fully unlock human potential...

Thank you friend, that's one thing I wish I'd see more of. More us. More what you thinks, more what s up with the what's up! Thank u.
Personally, I'm a file this under some day this may . Lol I've had my fair share of Un explainable things happen to me. I'm personally cautious to "name" my experiences, not my thing and I'm no good at it. Thank u brother! May the Living Force continue to be with you

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #256274 by

RyuJin wrote: Actually I was only providing information for anyone interested. If people wish to discuss things feel free just remember to keep it civil. I know not everyone believes in psychic/paranormal phenomena for various reasons...i'm open minded and have experienced things science still can't explain...I love science personally, and often try to apply it to psychic/paranormal phenomena...I have loads of theories...I also know that the human mind is a powerful thing and capable of so much more than we understand...maybe someday we'll be able to fully unlock human potential...

I have always found this a most fascinating aspect of humanity. Our need to set ourselves apart from nature. Why is it that we feel we have such a special brain that we would be alone in the ability to develop powers of a seemingly ultra-natural aspect; that our minds alone could develop such a mastery over the laws of physics, both known and possibly unknown, that we could remotely manipulate matter itself. While it is true that our brains unique prefrontal cortex give us distinctive abilities such as language or meta-cognition that does not mean we are the only species that displays such ability. Identifying the precise structural differences that make some creatures self-aware and others not is quite challenging. Most important, it is difficult to pinpoint and compare subtle structural differences across species in the face of more dramatic differences in brain morphology. For example, dolphins and chimpanzees both demonstrate metacognition, but their brains look completely different.

What this implies is that no single brain structure should lend itself to be more inclined towards “psychic” ability than any other. In and of itself these abilities, if they exist and are a simple manipulation of the laws of quantum mechanics, or gravitation or electromagnetism would be a HIGHLY advantageous evolutionary benefit. Keeping in mind that evolution is not about the advancement or betterment of any species but only the random change and diversification of species over generations due to environment or mutation, why have we never observed any other species with even a minor ability to manifest such abilities? It seems to me that if these things could evolve we should see them all over the place across many species.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by .

• RyuJin
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
7 years 6 months ago #256305 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Developing tk/pk
Humans are the only species that seeks to quantify it's abilities...animals can sense when something is going to happen, they can recognize when something is sick/contaminated, and they do this with no interest in knowing/understanding why or how...humans simply found a way to label things in a manner that inflates their ego and sense of superiority....

Quotes:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi