TOTJO Circle... Lets get this decided...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 2 months ago #137942 by
To be honest, I didn't notice the color difference until it was pointed out. Lol

I say leave it. It looks pretty and it just wouldn't look right with it being black and white. Then I will notice it and it will just bug me every time I see it. :P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #137943 by Adder
Perhaps a thin white line in a circle around the outside, for when the no colour fill layout looks better.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #138141 by ren
Councillors/cardinals have always had gold as their special rank/office "sign".
Masters were red, etc. Some other rank colours have changed, although the scheme is more or less identical.

until fairly recently, the totjo logo was not part of the rank bars. Only the last set of rank bars included it. The current councillor rank bar is based on my old custom rank. (gold frame white background)

Concerning the logo, we've used different colours, also inverted, and with a white circle surrounding the whole thing, and with no black circle (like on the main menubar). What really matters are the 5 spikes for the code and the central "star" for the 16 teachings.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by ren.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

More
10 years 2 months ago #138185 by Wescli Wardest
I want this to be my rank bar!

Warning: Spoiler!

Monastic Order of Knights
Attachments:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi