Move Around the World!

More
6 years 8 months ago #296709 by Jack.Troutman
Sadly I am so busy that it is hard for me to post progress here on a daily basis. I may attempt this again at some point, but for now it is simply too much with what I already have on my plate. I am still moving and walking and running, but keeping updates daily on this is too much. I need to jump back into my studies and the time I spend here is taking away from that.

Thank you for those that have participated thus far, but I am bowing out.

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” Ernest Hemingway
TM: Carlos Martinez

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #296932 by
Replied by on topic Move Around the World!
I haven't forgotten about ***Move Around the World***

I've been extremely busy. On top of working at Walmart, I also do construction, and have been going in the mornings most days to catch up in construction before going on to work. Phew, I am wiped.

But in the days where I've gotten a little bit of downtime, I've an accumulative count of three and a half hours (I'm starting from August first) doing my own form of katas which is a combination of martial arts and yoga.

Unfortunately, I, too, am unable to post every day. Right now, I'm on my lunch break at Walmart, so I won't be able to figure out where in the world I'd be.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #297528 by
Replied by on topic Move Around the World!
30 minute lower body plus 30 minute sword practice. 555+60=615.

I haven't been skipping my workouts...just failing to post. Let's get this going again!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi