Sex Talk

More
7 years 11 months ago #243705 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic Sex Talk
I humbly submit that those who would enter intentionally to mock the proceedings are perhaps the ones in most need of learning to understand it. That our interaction with them as Jedi might be a positive influence. That our manner might become something they choose to respect. A desire planted by how we receive them.

Many here have passion for their truth. This is my church. I have faith in the character of my people to prevail.

rugadd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest, OB1Shinobi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #243784 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Sex Talk

Trisskar wrote:

OB1Shinobi wrote: im not seeing this as a disagreement, only an discussion and exchange of ideas :-)

Trisskar wrote: you would be surprised the kind of immaturity it attracts.

i think this is probaby a very good point, and in all honesty it is one that i had not put all that much thought into

since you have personal experience to draw from, i think it would be short sighted not to ask for your input

and especially short sighted to casually dismiss it when offered

so, is there any specific advice you might have that could help keep us from opening a bigger can of worms than we might want to deal with?

* A separate Sub Forum
* Apprentice Only
* Educational Focus (No joking/goofing off with sexual play IE: RPG, Games, Jokes
* Master Participation IE: Masters broach the subject as part of Training Criteria (Not teaching material but opening the doors of communication)
* Trusted/Non Bias/Non Trigger Happy Moderation Control (That is not already busy)

Would be a couple of my suggestions :)

i think those are all good ideas, although i think it would be nice if there were a way to have it open to more than just apprentices and mentors

but lol - its not like im the one to decide these things anyway

People are complicated.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago #243788 by
Replied by on topic Sex Talk

OB1Shinobi wrote: i think those are all good ideas, although i think it would be nice if there were a way to have it open to more than just apprentices and mentors

but lol - its not like im the one to decide these things anyway

It would be nice yes ^_^ but the more you invite in...the more out of hand it could go. Which is why I said "Apprentice Only" and "Master Participation" because at least then the participants have a kind of guardian to help the moderators moderate XD Otherwise an "Request to Join" would be the other option, followed by a quick survey to determine age and consent ect ect.

No matter what debates are to be had. But this temple (And any jedi place honestly) are prone to be quite debative over common subjects. Add sexual topics into the mix and it becomes a whole new set of drama

Caution is all im saying :)

More
7 years 11 months ago #243797 by Wescli Wardest
Replied by Wescli Wardest on topic Sex Talk
Council could always come in and decide to shut it down, but I believe everything is within the rules if the site...

So here is the link to it.

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Health-physical-fitness-and-wellbeing/115065-sex-talk-and-q-a#243794

Monastic Order of Knights
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Leah Starspectre

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi