That thing couples like to do, yes s@x

More
8 years 1 month ago #234499 by Proteus
Your question for some reason sounds like it implies that we here actually get laid...

KIDDING!... I'm Kidding!

Geeze...

:silly:

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Alexandre Orion, Avalon, Carlos.Martinez3, OB1Shinobi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #234520 by

I was misled :(

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #234521 by
The only things that I think would go against Jediism would be sex without consent or of a destructive nature. We tend not to pry though.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #234531 by

Robosapion wrote: I am relatively new here and just out of curiosity I was wondering what is the jedi view on sex and relationships for that matter.
I'm sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place

No you posted it in the right section , sex is healthy , physical and can be a great source of wellbeing , but like with to much fat food it can also clogg up your brain and then sex is all you think about all day , and as a Jedi i think its not healthy to let anything take over your thoughts in a obsessive manner , but thats just common sense speaking. Nobody is going to kick me out of the Temple for having friends with benefits because that suits my place in life at this moment better than a steady relationship. They dont even ask if these friends are woman of men loll they are not bothered and that is a good thing.
If however you are worried about your sex life or lack of you can always contact one of the clergy and talk to them , i can imagine that not everybody who walks in here is as confident in that area , and even have been told that they are not normal or somesorts. Talking to people who understand that sex and life are not easy can help a great deal with feeling uncomfortable ...I hope that answered your question a little :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #234545 by
Couples are fine, but let us not overlook small groups and solo activities.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #234559 by

Robosapion wrote: what is the jedi view on sex and relationships

It should be voluntarily, and not bring harm to someone or something, in my opinion.

Alan wrote: Couples are fine, but let us not overlook small groups and solo activities.

Your choice of words is very interesting, Alan. :lol:
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by .

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
8 years 1 month ago #234562 by Brenna
Im always interested when this sort of thing comes up because for me its a reminder of just how much traditional religion and society in general likes to involve itself in things that are really none of its business :D

A friend took me to see Russell Brand live once (which was quite an experience) but he said something that really just summed it up for me.

"Do you really think that a divine cosmic creator, who manifested into being, a universe so vast and complex that we cannot even begin to imagine its boundries and secrets... really cares where you stick it?"

I had to laugh :D

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, Ben, Locksley, Avalon,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #234616 by
or where you receive it? :ohmy:

More
8 years 1 month ago #234694 by Manu
After reading MartaLina's post all I can think is...

Can I have your number? :cheer:

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #234784 by

Manu wrote: After reading MartaLina's post all I can think is...

Can I have your number? :cheer:

Lol whuttt?? My number ?? Dont know if i am ready for inter Jedi Hanky Panky , and you are half my age probs but i am not discrimating :laugh:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi