That thing couples like to do, yes s@x

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #234888 by Carlos.Martinez3
My views are the same views I see with everything here, balance. I like said subject. It is rarely my focus. (I have during other moments spent way to much attention to it and have accepted its lessons.) It is one of my focus points at its right time. I try to find the focus it deserves and in that I find that it yields many other gifts if I find true balance. As is in life.

If its details you seek, then person to person we must be. If its ideas and lessons then you've come to the right place!
The Idea of sex is a wonderful thing. So many use it and leave themselves empty after all is said and done. For as much as we feel hollow and empty we can feel the opposite when we change the Parameters of SEX.
SEX and LOVE are like apples and oranges. How you use them, for your own gain or for joining can make the difference. SEX can help grow things never thought. Trust, faith , leadership even. These are also things that can be broken. Some see sex as a tool others see it as a "ride".
Depending where your focus is this can be an interesting question, with a very many different answers.
Thanks for the question ! I look forward to see what our Temple has to say about said subject.

ARE we givers? takers? both none? Seekers? Haters? Lovers? users? builders?
Hmmmmm I wonder?
I personally don't want to know details and parameters, rather what has any one built?

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Carlos.Martinez3.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #234913 by

Brenna wrote: A friend took me to see Russell Brand live once (which was quite an experience) but he said something that really just summed it up for me.

"Do you really think that a divine cosmic creator, who manifested into being, a universe so vast and complex that we cannot even begin to imagine its boundries and secrets... really cares where you stick it?"

I think this applies really well to a lot of things that some of the more extreme religious groups say that their deity(ies) condemn.

More
8 years 1 month ago #235361 by OB1Shinobi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yZlRqk5_6U

People are complicated.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi