Acording to ''TheVigilantChristian'' We are a part of Illuminati Spirutiality

More
8 years 9 months ago #195890 by Gisteron
Are you saying there are Christians who believe no cringeworthily crazy thing solely because it is required by their religion?

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #213811 by

OB1Shinobi wrote: I KNEW IT!!

i used to tease my wiccan friends by asking if babies were better with garlic or lemon pepper

I know this thread is old, but I had to comment on this.

They're better with garlic and some cracked black pepper.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #213881 by
"THE VIGILANT CHRISTIAN"

"EXPOSING EVIL & PREACHING THE GOOD NEWS OF JESUS CHRIST"

That's all I have to see to close it and I love conspiracies, well, real ones not ones that obsess about a few hundred year old secret society from Germany that's used by idiots to then blame and hate Freemasonry acting like Jim Carry in The Number 23 movie.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #213960 by
Personally, I see such as being with little worth or importance.

In doing some reading this morning, if memory serves correctly, it is in the maxims that talks about not concerning oneself with exterior criticism or praise: it is what we know that holds the meaning.

As it is with such commonality in general society, to criticize or even demonize what isn't known or understood by far too many within our population, we will undoubtedly be seeing a number of these such things as time progresses.

Seek to act with virtue and benevolence, and let our actions define whom it is we are as individuals and a collective.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
8 years 3 months ago #213972 by RyuJin

Lightstrider wrote: "THE VIGILANT CHRISTIAN"

That's all I have to see to close it

amen to that....pretty much anytime i see any combination of the words christian, exposing evil, good news of jesus, yadda, yadda, yadda i tune out...it has been my experience that those words never precede anything resembling acceptance, tolerance, peace, or love...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi,

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #213988 by OB1Shinobi

RyuJin wrote:

Lightstrider wrote: "THE VIGILANT CHRISTIAN"

That's all I have to see to close it

amen to that....pretty much anytime i see any combination of the words christian, exposing evil, good news of jesus, yadda, yadda, yadda i tune out...it has been my experience that those words never precede anything resembling acceptance, tolerance, peace, or love...

yeah,its really sad

theres a lot of "jesus" out in lutz (where my mother lives) but not a lot of forgiveness lol

and its especially sad becauze jesus said some cool stuff

anyway, it helps me remember that im glad to be able to interact here with you and the rest of the temple

People are complicated.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #214225 by
The issue with many faiths that are based upon a spiritual book is that overtime the followers of it tend to use the book when it is convenient for them and don't constantly remember the morals they are supposed to be following. That is why I like our Jedi beliefs because the Jedi Code is easy to remember and solely focuses on how an individual is supposed to act. No extraneous stuff to help you forget about it. This is also why I like the Jeffersonian Bible too.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #218631 by
People like this are ignorant fools. "Desensitizes the world to the occult" explains this man's foolishness in one ridiculous sentence. Things like this only draw me closer to Jediism :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #218703 by
The thing with many Christians is that they don't have the integrity to the point where they adhere to their own core maxims.

A sign of our philosophy growing more adult, in my opinion, will be more chaos in media. Better educate ourselves while such thrusts are funny. Structure and trust are definitely a good resource on their own.

By the way, if we are secretly illuminati, I want my share of sacred cookies. Illuminati do have cookies, don't they? ) What's the point of conspiracy otherwise? )

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #218741 by Carlos.Martinez3
I watched the whole thing. I can say I expected most of it. Sad really that there is a lot of name calling Hu? This doesn't sound like sound preaching at all. Thank u for posting it. I love to hear all sides of any story. What a shame really most of his congregation may see the same way.

Here we find truth. Here we find solutions. Here we are equal. My path is as important as a member of our council as is a new member. We are alive, regardless of those who see us as enemies. We find answers where excuses used to be. We become in charge of our own actions rather than blame or blame shift. Yet there IS still free will. I am glad to be Jedi. It is sad when one must make others inferior to feel correct,Or to sound like it. Subject wise all I heard was finger pointing how they r evil and I'm right.
Not the kind of leading I want... not the kind of people who seem to be the sort I want to be around or even have my wife and son around. My own opinion
There is never any excuse to generalize. To say all Christians think this way is not valid. I know many Christians who would give the shirt off their back for complete strangers. They practice what is in their own faith. They are the blessed and rightfully so. It is a shame people think this mentality is heaven sent.
There are many organizations that say we r right and every one is wrong let me show u.
I'm glad to be a part of the one who adds help and time rather than...well... name calling and hate.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi