Acording to ''TheVigilantChristian'' We are a part of Illuminati Spirutiality

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
9 years 1 month ago #183236 by RyuJin
not only that, but wouldn't we run the world?

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Breeze el Tierno

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #183255 by
Thank you for sharing this video. Best laugh I've had in days. :silly:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #183264 by
I don't have fifteen minutes to waste on a person who make a video just to conspiracy hype us and Star Wars as whole.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183267 by
Is the demonization of the concept of being regarded as Illuminated designed to promote ignorance of hidden knowledge?
The word "occult" suffers the same treatment. Each is only a tool to be used for good or evil, much like faith and the Force, and adherents to each may fall anywhere within the spectrum. Willful ignorance surely is detrimental, leading to fear of the unknown. This leads to anger, hate and suffering.

Unfortunately the ignorant only perceive in retrospect the negative effects resulting from malicious use of the knowledge they refuse to explore, while those who use the knowledge for good seek no recognition except the balance their actions achieve.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by .

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183269 by Alexandre Orion
:huh:

Well, that was interesting ... :whistle:

There were a 'few' fallacies in his reasoning, or at least the way he presented his reasoning. :pinch: :blink:

But, let's do this (perhaps) : instead of responding in challenge of what he has said, let's just leave him alone to explore his rationale to its end ... Who knows what he'll find ?

At the same time, why don't we examine what may be true in what he was saying about us ? I wouldn't know about any Illuminati, but how much social-cultural-educational influence do we attach to our Jediism, without our even knowing about it ? In short, how authentic are we ? How much of what we want to believe do we really ? Why do we want to believe that ? And so forth ...

;) ... worth considering, no ?

This sort of thing isn't useless to us ... Like with anything else, we just need to be mindful of how it can serve.

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Alexandre Orion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breeze el Tierno, OB1Shinobi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #183274 by
He also gets poked fun at on the Drunken Peasants Podcast. It's just interesting how that name has showed up on this forum. :laugh:

More
9 years 1 month ago #183382 by Edan
I see your 'jediism is evil' YouTube video and raise you a 'yoga is satanic' Vatican priest in the papers : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/harry-potter/8915691/Harry-Potter-and-yoga-are-evil-says-Catholic-Church-exorcist.html

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

More
9 years 1 month ago #183389 by Gisteron

Edan wrote: I see your 'jediism is evil' YouTube video and raise you a 'yoga is satanic' Vatican priest in the papers : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/harry-potter/8915691/Harry-Potter-and-yoga-are-evil-says-Catholic-Church-exorcist.html

Yoga is Satanic?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKwEkXcmEUQ
This guy has it all :D

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183401 by Alethea Thompson
Hollywood *LMAO!*
"Star Wars” as a name was stolen from the Bible *My sides are hurting*
If you want to expose things like quigong being satanic, I hope you have a video on exactly how it’s opening you up for demonic influence. lol
We think we’re gods, *LMAO!!!*
Does he realize that Star Wars was used in churches once upon a time to explain Christianity lol
Dicotomy: Or you know, God vs. Satan? lol. Pharaoh Magic vs. Aaron’s employment of the Holy Spirit. :D
Sooo, we made 33rd degree Freemasons without having to actually join the Freemasons, it took us far less time to get there individually than most people work on to get there. This is great!!! Think I can go to the local Order of the Eastern Star and become the leader on day one? :D

Hey maybe people will take his advice and come around to check us out XD! I'd love to tango words with them.

Seriously, I could build a better conspiracy theory on Star Wars being Illuminati than this guy, I can also build a convincing argument that Christian Pastors is spreading Illuminati Propaganda by teaching his followers to believe in the Rapture. Just the Rapture, not Christianity as a whole, just the Rapture.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Alethea Thompson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin, , OB1Shinobi

More
9 years 1 month ago #183413 by steamboat28
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson, J_Roz,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi