Matriculation in the Order

More
3 years 5 months ago #355694 by Skryym
Replied by Skryym on topic The Clergy of the Order
I'm glad you are going to take the IP. The FAQ can tell you everything about starting it. Most people create a journal on the journal subforum by clicking "new topic" and naming their journal something easy to remember, usually "Username's Journal."
Then you respond to the initiate program prompts. An IP team member (Zero, in the case of this challenge) will review every lesson, and once it is complete the knights will review it.

Thank you, Drak. I look forward to reading your journal as well, and I hope you enjoy the IP.

There is no bad weather, only bad attitudes and bad attire. - Gandalf the Grey
TM: Loudzoo
Skryym's Novice Journal | Meditation Journal | Apprentice Journal | Skryym's 2022 IP Journal |
B.Div Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Br. John, Carlos.Martinez3, Zero
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 5 months ago #355695 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic The Clergy of the Order

Drak wrote: OOOOOO i made the boss come out to play....you make the most sense, I accept your challenge!!!! so, how does one go about making a journal? also, where do i send these
essays about the lessons? I'll show you all a jedi,even if i have to dance to your tune.
I never meant any disrespect,For real, I was just making a suggestion,But you are right..Some things can't be determined by questions alone,But they can be determined off of answers to questions you give? you see that? You catch that? you kinda contradict but that's okay, I'll play?

My point is being made in how you have replied to those in this thread. The IP isn't just about your answers, it's about attitude and how you speak to others while you are here.

I recommend you read back through your answers here and consider how you come across.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Zero
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 5 months ago #355696 by
Replied by on topic The Clergy of the Order
you know, i just made a suggestion for something different,Innocently.
And i have been somewhat accused of "demanding rank"
"being disrespectful",Etc, and that is just crazy to me..FR.
i certainly came in with a boom didn't i? And i'll do the ip deal..
But...only to be respectful,and to not knock something until i try it.
I am totally open to the idea I may be in the wrong,so i'll play along.
More
3 years 5 months ago #355697 by Edan

Drak wrote: you know, i just made a suggestion for something different,Innocently.
And i have been somewhat accused of "demanding rank"
"being disrespectful",Etc, and that is just crazy to me..FR.
i certainly came in with a boom didn't i? And i'll do the ip deal..
But...only to be respectful,and to not knock something until i try it.
I am totally open to the idea I may be in the wrong,so i'll play along.

I look forward to reading your thoughts.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Zero
More
3 years 5 months ago #355698 by Zero
Replied by Zero on topic The Clergy of the Order
You do see how stating that you will “play along” shows us the attitude your starting the ip with. I read that and see he’s doing the ip, but he’s doing it to prove a point, not to try and get something valuable out if it.

I also would like to point out that if you do complete the ip (which will take several weeks) you will be granted the rank of initiate NOT master. No matter how perfect your awnsers are. If you wish to become a master here, after the ip, you will have atleast a 1 year apprenticeship to become a knight, another 3 years to become a senior knight, then after training three apprentices of your own you can be considered for the rank of master, it’s not even guaranteed at that point, and that’s all assuming you complete the work to earn the required degree for each promotion,(which is done by writing more essays, reading books, and furthering your education here). I’m not trying to discourage you. I just want you to have a real look at what being a master here entails.

As far as the IP goes, I will be available to answer any questions you have, I will also be the person who initially checks your journal. I can provide you with my opinions as to which version of certain lessons are “better” ( poor choice of words I know but it’s what fits) and you can bounce any ideas you want off me. I hope to see you succeed here, and will do all I can to help. I just want to make sure your doing it for the right reasons. Take a minute to meditate on it before you dive in. My inbox is always open.

Master Zero
House of Orion
TOTJO Council Member
Head Moderator and Education Administration Member
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Knight / BDiv / MDiv / Personal
My Apprentice: Morkano
Knighted Apprentices: Diana W, Atania, Ashria, Tannis Yarl, Tavi, Rini, Khwang

”Everything that exists in this world has a hidden meaning within. When you look deeper at things, beyond initial appearance, you discover their true reality.”

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #355704 by
See, you guys are too judgey....First i make a suggestion,
get blamed for "demanding rank" etc, When i was not,NOR was i being disrespectful.
Then, They say," the ip's should be easy for someone like you" so i did a lesson,
NOW it is," you just doing it to prove a point" How? Because IT WAS EASY FOR ME AND I DID WHAT WAS SUGGESTED?! Clearly...There is a misunderstanding..
So let me start over...HELLO, I JUST WANT TO BE A GUEST. THAT IS IT THAT IS ALL. I JUST MADE A SUGGESTION...THANK YOU...Clear enough? It is also clear as CRYSTAL that every message seems like it was written by a robot that has syntax malfunctions. I do not want trouble,So.. Let's end the discussion with this, What i have seen so far as a jedi that joined under the impression of furthering my training, Is that it is not how it is presented to be,As a site where ideas can be freely discussed and where There is no wrong way to understand or learn and ideas can be in one's own understanding But instead it appears to be a paradox of contradicting concepts that change and evolve to fit whatever a "MASTER" chooses. SO, I'll stay a guest. Thanks for letting me see,Before i got too involved.
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by .
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 5 months ago #355705 by
I NEVER ASKED TO BE A MASTER!!!!! I NEVER DECLARED RANK!!!
I ONLY MADE A SUGGESTION!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU???
I NEVER ASKED FOR SPECIAL ATTENTION, I JUST MADE A SUGGESTION.
I AM ALREADY A MASTER IN SEVERAL THINGS, I JUST WANTED TO BE A MEMBER,BUT FORGET IT.
More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #355707 by Edan
This thread is done. Locked. Further questions can be directed to the appropriate individuals.

Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3
More
3 years 5 months ago #355708 by Zero
Replied by Zero on topic The Clergy of the Order
But you don’t take the time to do the lesson. Each one is over an hour long and you posted 6 of them in about 30 minutes.
The instructions say to write a few paragraphs about each lesson. You gave us a sentence or two for each. The instructions say to have a separate post for each lesson, you put them all in one.

That is just the black and white of the lesson. That dosnt even speak to grasping and truly understanding the subject, much less the attitude that it was done with. I’d normally say that you have to see the point we’re trying to make, this can’t be rushed, it can’t be completed in a day, or a week for that matter. It was designed to be long on purpose , to test your patience. You have demonstrated that you have no patience, by trying to post 8 hours of work in twenty minutes, and what’s worse you have done so with the attitude of trying to be right, or trying to prove a point.

The ip shouldn’t be undertaken as a means to prove how much you know. It’s not a test of knowledge. It’s about looking inside your self to see what’s buried deep. Until your ready to look at it in that manner, And dedicate the time it takes, none of the work you do will count to the temple or to yourself.

Master Zero
House of Orion
TOTJO Council Member
Head Moderator and Education Administration Member
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Knight / BDiv / MDiv / Personal
My Apprentice: Morkano
Knighted Apprentices: Diana W, Atania, Ashria, Tannis Yarl, Tavi, Rini, Khwang

”Everything that exists in this world has a hidden meaning within. When you look deeper at things, beyond initial appearance, you discover their true reality.”

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi