Apologies

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #170692 by
Replied by on topic Apologies
Somehow, we've gotten off topic... Kudos to us for keeping it on track for 9ish pages. haha.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by . Reason: counting is hard

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #170696 by Brenna
Replied by Brenna on topic Apologies

Kitsu Tails wrote:

Brenna wrote:

Kitsu Tails wrote:

Brenna wrote:

Kitsu Tails wrote:

Brenna wrote:

Kitsu Tails wrote:
I see. I forgot, whenever interacting on a Jedi Forum, I have to spill out a ton of disclaimers.

Seems fair after having required the same from members of TOTJO.

I have never required such from the members of TOTJO.

I humbly beg to differ. As I recall there was a conversation that spanned more than one thread where you insisted disclaimers were required.

I am sorry you feel that way. However, you would be incorrect in your assumption. Apologies for your misunderstanding of my written words. *bows*

Its not an assumption Kitsu. I remember the conversation very clearly and it came about after your insistence that TOTJO be clear that its definitions were only this temples definitions and there were screenshots of our disclaimers posted within the topic to support the fact that we DO have them.

Brenna. I have stated this a couple times. And I will, say it once more. All that I have ever said, is that I feel "IN MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION" That there are some things within the temples ARTICLES that could be rewarded and cleaned up to ensure clarity of purpose and image towards TOTJO. I have NEVER stated that members here at the Temple should disclaimer every post and action they make in fear of misinterpretation. Nor have I ever stated that my words were absolute.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would please stop taking my words out of context and into, now four threads, I am begging to feel Trolled by your actions and would like to poltely ask that we not take this thread anymore off topic because you cannot learn to let things go. You don't agree with my points of views. That is Ok!! But please. Drop. It.

Thank you. *Bows*

Oh, so you do remember the conversation?

Kitsu, this is now the second time that you have thrown your toys around and accused me of trolling. On both occasions an overly aggressive knee jerk reaction that is both unfounded and unnecessary. If you cannot deal with posting in a public forum and having people respond with a contrasting opinion or ask questions about things that they either dont understand or find contradictory, perhaps you should reconsider posting until you feel you can cope with having people disagree with you.

If you are feeling that threatened by my reminder of a conversation that others remember too (who have in fact supplied the quote for me) then I would suggest you contact the council and take it up with them.

I will be doing the same as your aggression and accusations are becoming tiresome.

for your interest the quotes suggestion that TOTJO needs to be clearer that its statements and definitions are only the opinion and domain of TOTJO.

Kitsu Tails wrote: That point is simply. TotJO is not the ONLY Definition and Way of Jedi. There needs to be a clear understanding of that. TotJO needs to be more mindful of the fact that when they say "Jedi" in their descriptions.....They mean THEIR Jedi and THEIR ideals and THEIR Standards.

Be very very careful of generalizations *Bows*

Kitsu Tails wrote: It is TotJO's responsibility to define Their Own Temple and be precise/clear in their deffinitions that they only mean for their temple and does not carry over to others.

However, as I will be making a complaint about your accusations, best I make this my last response to you.

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Brenna.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #170698 by

Wescli Wardest wrote: I'm lost... what were we talking about? :unsure:

HUH? :unsure:

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
9 years 5 months ago #170699 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Apologies
One's talking about disclaimers on posts, the other about the wording of official temple documents.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #170704 by
Brenna and kitsu: perhaps this is best discussed further via PM. The thread is about...something else.

/mod hat
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi