Jediism Round Table

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 4 months ago #35853 by
Replied by on topic Re:Jediism Round Table
And Jon, sorry to be so blunt but get over it - did you not read my last post?!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 4 months ago #35854 by
In my opinion, we can ask the most visible sites first - i.e. the ones that show up on google searches, in our own lists, etc. If they know of anyone else, they can contact them too. Many sites might not wish to take part and several do not even have a set doctrine, creed, etc. Since the \"round table\" will have no authority in deciding the actions of each order, what's thr harm in letting those without such a structure join in. After all, it is only a discussion. Besides, I know many people who have practised their spirituality for several decades without any official structure (hedgewitches, eclectics, etc). Would that make them any less valid?

MTFBWY

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #35855 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Jediism Round Table
baralfobre wrote:
Jon, I don't understand your hatred for the Church of Jediism. As I said in the OP, each organisation would have two representatives (if not, more - I also stated this was a personal idea, not one of the COJ's) and so the playing field would be even. No one would have domination and all topics brought up would be discussed by all members.

Answers to your questions, Jon:
1) No, this is a suggestion of mine own, I say now for the third time, not one from the Church. This is not meant to have any influence on the TM application.
2) I have explained the answer to this at least ten times previously and will not do so again because it's actually beginning to bore me now.
3) I never said two years, I said two or three - there is no set date, all will become clear. For now, can you not just wait? Not everything in this world is instant, you know.
4) I am not afraid - I have said this about twelve times now. It is for a mixture of legal, personal and family reasons.
5) There are no secrets other than my true identity.
6) Nothing.
7) Yes
8) No
9) No, it is a suggestion whereby everyone can be open minded and talk about things regarding Jediism as a whole.

The point I have been making for the best part of a year now: you are so determined to find a fault or flaw in the Church of Jediism that you are forgetting the positives and ignoring the ideas representatives and members such as myself are offering. I've put forward an idea here that will, if implemented well, solve a lot of problems not just between the TOTJO and COJ, but other problems including things such as poverty and suffering. And yet, you're so focused on the COJ and its members you're not taking the idea in to account, instead wanting to find a fault in our organisation.

Mark, I agree to some standard. The COJ have actually started planning a large charity event in London this year, I'll send you more info through nearer the time. This round table idea would be so that orgs can discuss things like we are now, but in a manner in which there is no discrimination or bias and all organisations involved are present. It will also allow us to look at the religion as a whole and set aims and objectives to reach, progressing Jediism as a whole, not as separate organisations.

May the Force bid you well.
[/quote]

Tell us then who you are and we can start talking. And excuse me but you can be as polite as you can but your actions are disturbing and speak another language. I will not repeat them again, as I am getting fed up of this charade. I do not hate you because I don`t know you, hell i don`t even know if you are a man or woman. I do not hate CoJ I am just fed up of your escapades and the disturbace it is causing here. You can also discuss as much as you want CoJ is not getting that TM. This is also not some kind of small flaw but a major infringement. Oh and you want us to wait, what so that you can get this through in peace? :woohoo:

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Jon.

More
13 years 4 months ago #35856 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:Jediism Round Table
Hans, Mark, Rich and I - all our names and addresses are on the free public record so dealing with a person who is remaining anonymous for legal reasons (maybe the witness protection program but really :unsure: ).

What are the qualifications for being able to participate in this \"roundable\"?

What would be something that would be grounds to refuse or expel someone from it?

Who decides and how do they decide?

I'm pretty sure that the image of Jesus appeared on a grilled cheese sandwich Mama made yesterday but I ate it and did not take a picture otherwise I'd say that's a clear sign that I alone should decide all these things. ;)

Founder of The Order

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 4 months ago #35857 by
Jon, I'm not going to tell you my real identity - that is the bottom line. You can beg and whine as much as you like but it's not coming out of me. I need not to justify myself to you nor repeat myself to you any more. From now on, if you or anyone for that matter, asks me a question I have previously answered on these public forums, I shall simply ignore the question.

It's strange you don't know if I'm a man or a woman, seeing as I have told you a lot about myself already. Even if I did tell you my real name, there would be no way of prooving it (Seeing as I don't have any personal Twitter, Facebook or any other social networking profiles) and you would have to take my word for it, which I highly doubt would happen even on this matter.

Can I suggest that if you would like to discuss COJ and it's actions, we start a new thread on that - this is meant for the Round Table idea, not accusations/opinions of the Church of Jediism.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #35858 by Jon
baralfobre wrote:

Jon, I'm not going to tell you my real identity - that is the bottom line. You can beg and whine as much as you like but it's not coming out of me. I need not to justify myself to you nor repeat myself to you any more. From now on, if you or anyone for that matter, asks me a question I have previously answered on these public forums, I shall simply ignore the question.

It's strange you don't know if I'm a man or a woman, seeing as I have told you a lot about myself already. Even if I did tell you my real name, there would be no way of prooving it (Seeing as I don't have any personal Twitter, Facebook or any other social networking profiles) and you would have to take my word for it, which I highly doubt would happen even on this matter.

Can I suggest that if you would like to discuss COJ and it's actions, we start a new thread on that - this is meant for the Round Table idea, not accusations/opinions of the Church of Jediism.

Well then Mr why don`t you just pack your bags and go and discuss you things else where and stop screwing this place up.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Jon.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 4 months ago #35860 by
Because people such as yourself say that the COJ do not talk to other communities enough. Leaving this community would therefore be going against your own word and thus making the situation even worse.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
13 years 4 months ago #35863 by Jon
I thought everything was fine until your lot tried to TM Jediism, tried to sue tescos for not wearing hoods, having laserblade fights with darth vader figures, encouraging unknowing members to cough up money to your profit organisation, por out our souls to non descripts who refuse their identities. Come on man grow up.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 4 months ago #35865 by
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! Oy vey, needed that laugh thanks Jon and Barawhateverinthehellyournameis.

Perhaps I can say this in such less delicate terms: \"the moment that Jediism is TM is the day I role over, die, stop being a solider and do as I am told. Obviously your delusions of grandeur have exceeded your minute capabilities Bara. Becareful what you say or do, there are more \"dangerous\" individuals here than just you and your gagglygook of imbecile wankers.

Just who in the bloody hell of creations do you think or percieve your dumbass to be? Arthur, highly doubt it, if you were, surely the good lady of the lake would kill herself of embarassment. Do you honestly believe after the last actions against you, that you could sly your way in as if nothing happened. Look the FUCK around. Stop being a confused \"pussy\" who can't decide between light or dark and bloody choose a side.

I am and was against your account being unfrozen and won't tolerate the bullshit you continue to propagate. You are not Ceasar (thanks gods for that or else \"e tu Brutus and eyes of March\", you are not Gods/Goddess, nor the divine stricking rod for the Force. So STOP pretending as you are.

Your kind make me fucking sick.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 4 months ago #35866 by
We never sued Tesco, it is not our policy to have lightsaber fights nor do we collect Darth Vader figurines. We don't ask members to 'cough up money', As I said in the other thread, if you have any questions that remain unanswered, stick them in an email in list format to baral.fobre@churchofjediism.org.uk and I'll respond. It's a lot easier to ensure all questions are answered if they're all in one place.

MTFBYW

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi