Force Powers

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 10 months ago #352280 by
Replied by on topic Force Powers
OK I know you realize when we are talking on the same topic it's like the 1st grader talking to the professor trying to explain something of course me being the 1st grader.

Secondly you risk me being kicked off or banned for life from this site by expressing true stories or what I believe based on witness them
Like many before me
OK even if I destroy my name and make everybody mad and angry but yet help one person understand it is well worth it.

I myself have wondered why why why why why me?????????

This may sound odd but out of all the things that I have seen and experienced in my life it is actually only through TelekinesisI was able to convince myself these things were possible or even remotely true
Because at least through telekinesis everyone who was around can bear witness to it actually happened

And even that is not seriously without question

So I guess it's some time there will become a point were you just have to have faith

It's like if your family members told you your grandfather was dead from a car accident they can show you the tombstone they can show you the car that was physically smashed but really how do we know was it scientifically proven that it happened even if we dug up his body 20 years later Doing DNA testing
We still couldn't be sure because maybe when he was alive they took a test from someone else by accident or another family member and mixed up the records right
Or what type of equipment did they use for the testing was it 2 years old and outdated OK who's certified the equipment We can go on like this forever and ever and really we would never know if Your grandfather was really dead.

But putting all that aside I am willing to share what little information I have with you

you can ask a question or I can give you my thoughts let me knowOr you can send me a pm

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #352281 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Force Powers
forceuser, I think you believe what you are saying. Even if you're mistaken that does not mean you're lying.

Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered. This is a long topic.

Do you have control over any of these abilities?

Founder of The Order

More
3 years 10 months ago #352282 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Force Powers
I’m Pastor of a Jedi Temple. Do you have any idea how many time I get this question- at least twice a month. Some mostly just get upset and continue on their given path.
The question I always and try to often ask is you claim Force powers - which Force?
Have you defined the Force to be able to define Force powers? Without what you’ve seen or repeating what is on a screen - can you explain your Force powers? These are not questions to harm or upset or even threaten - but to be like Jiddu and ask - what has been given? Is it spoon fed or found?
Hope this helps
Pastor Carlos

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 10 months ago #352283 by
I will try to be brief I can explain more in depth if you would like.
What force I can't really say
It has talked to me in 4 different ways the 1st time I started to pay attention it was very dramatic.
It called my name in a very loud audible voice very very similar to the story in The Bible about Samuel when he was 1st called.
This year another way it has spoken to me is Is exactly like Obi one force ghost talked to Luke It was like a very loud voice but it was like in an echo chamber inside of me not and outside audible voice but very loud inside.
For example this year I was at a gas station at about 3:40 a.m. in the morning this I'll call it force ghost told me lock your door someone's going to come ask you for money for gas.
And it's happened enough in my life I did not even question I immediately locked my door and you have to imagine there's no one else at the gas station that early in like 3 seconds later I hear a loud voice at my window asking for money exactly like I was told.
A 3rd way is let's call it a small still voice In your head says someone's going to knock at the door and 3 seconds later someone knocks at the door.
A 4th way is maybe I'll ask a question and the answer will come to me as either a feeling or an image in my mind.

More
3 years 10 months ago #352284 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Force Powers
Let's drop the "force powers" and "force ghost" etc since there are generally recognized terms for these things.

1. Premonition or Precognition

2. Telekinesis

3. Remote Viewing or Astral Projection

Anything else?

forceuser covered examples of 1. What are, if any, examples of 2 and 3?

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
3 years 10 months ago #352285 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Force Powers
Im a Modern day Jeddist. Im also Clergy. I understand the connections. There are many times I myself had had these feeling and these ideas. Ive served in the US Army as well as in a real life Pastor church position. Im not denying your testimony by any means. Each of us can confess anything and I will never be the one to deny any one their own experiences. Cant- aint in me- Inherently we are as equal as our experiences as well as our definitions of the Force and Force powers.
Ive had similar experiences in real life but I would personally not call em Force powers as I say mine is more situational awareness and tactical training more than anything. When ya look for connections - you will find- seek and you will find. WHAT ya find... well that's self reflective and even to each of us individually. Thinking is often mistaken for many things in life and in my own path - thinking gets called a lot of things.

Sounds like your thinking - A LOT. Keep it up and keep on going! Remember one day you may look at your old journal and realize - "that's what that was."
My recommendation to any one with Force power Themes in their Path - be real and log them in a journal or video and pay attention to what your doing. Some faiths and paths can create wonderful things and some un filtered or un bridled or even just un attended. Some can be like a garden left un attended. The choice is always yours my friend. May the Force you seek and we share and serve find ya- for real.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 10 months ago #352287 by
Number 2 of course you know my Story about the soccer ball I kicked about 1520' and I made it stop right before it hit the ground and shoot in the opposite direction as it was traveling to break out my friend's window in his garage when I was a kid and he Now travels the world teaching other pastors he has is doctor degree in theology.
This year I made a ball disappear off a table and that night I made it instantaneous reappear I don't know technically if that's telekinesis Same thing with other object's I've made them appear and disappear at of nowhere

As far as Astor travel I wanted to check on someone who was about a 100 miles away so when I was driving I must a blackout on the freeway because the next thing I know I'm standing right next to them listening to their conversation for about 5 seconds and to prove I was there I told the person the next day how much money they had on the table and they were shocked about I knew what they were talking about and the money.

I don't want to talk about it on this forum but I did an experiment to see if when your telepathically connected to someone if you could make that person feel physically pain and This year to my total shock
And horror I believe it's true it happened to someone that was thousands of miles of way and did not know I was going to do the experiment beforehand and it happened the exact same time I wanted it to.
I pray that was just a coincidence because they were physically hurt.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 10 months ago #352288 by
I apologize I'm just talking into my phone and sending it without actually reading it the soccer ball went at least a 150' to 200'

More
3 years 10 months ago #352289 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Force Powers
Well I have to ask you a couple of questions...similar to the ones I asked last year:
Why cultivate "force powers"? as opposed to more practical skills?
We can do more in terms of power by learning and practicing physical, mental, and spiritual arts than we can by telekinesis even if we have evidence for it.

Have you begun your IP? If not, I do recommend it.

You've been here a good while, but as it were, we don't teach Force Powers such as those you are describing. We try very much to be practical and sometimes philosophical.

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 10 months ago #352290 by
You are totally right and in my opinion I would have to tell everyone on this site 100% stay away from anything that has to do with let's call it the fictional movies use of the force

In practical terms it really doesn't seem to do much good.

Once in a while I will slip and talk about it too much but I really in my life try to push it as far away from me as I possibly can.
It's never done any good except a few times physically heal different people.

I am always the happiest when I stay away from it I have tried to focus in on this life like when I studied the martial arts extensively that helped me a lot inside
I too was in the military and I had a church asked me to take over classes and instruct the church which I refused that was a long time ago.
I have focused on graduating the sheriff's Academy receiving my realestate license and general contractor's license and get certificates in automotive.
These are more practical things in the world by far.
But more important I have started non profit organizations that feed people and help people in their home in a real way that is far more important.
So it is far more important to focus in on the here and now because we can change ourselves and change the lives of others around us
So let's be a spark of light and love and change this world

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi