Discord Direction [ Discord Round Table]

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 3 months ago #346836 by
The way that I see it, the sooner we begin then the sooner we can get it complete and focus on future matters. It would take me maybe 30 minutes - 1 hour to completely re-create the server with a better format. It would take me even less time to organise it overall. Just like Steam said, I'll be happy to lay-down the foundations and educate a team of people to work on the server. I've got plenty of free time, due to the nature of my current education. So, I'd be more than happy to help. Personally, I'd suggest putting out a poll in the server & on the forum asking what channels people would like to see & which ones they deem entirely necessary. After that has been figured out, give me a bit and I can entirely re-design the server with an automated security and moderation system, self-selected roles, a levelling system and much much more. Heck, in the future, I'll even code a custom bot specifically for TotJO! And, if you guys ever want to add &/or change anything then I can customise it to your choosing! I am here, ladies and gentlemen, entirely at your disposal. I'm offering my services, free of charge, to do something I love and have a long, long, LONG history and list of experience with. Use me!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #346856 by Rosalyn J
Revamping the Discord:

In looking at the rooms on discord, I have some ideas for how we can create a sleeker experience.

Visible to all members:
Warning: Spoiler!

Remove/Archive

Rank or Office Locked Rooms/Sections

These are just my ideas

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
4 years 3 months ago #346871 by ren
What purpose does or should it serve?

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

More
4 years 3 months ago #346875 by Proteus
It can encourage more real-time interaction related to everything we post and do on the forums, and in turn, promote more regular and well-communicated interaction on the forums than we've been getting the past year or so.

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi