Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #332967 by

Arisaig wrote: but, to get back on topic:

(Stolen from a share Steamboat did on his facebook ;p) This image really just encapsulates how I feel about the issue overall.

This is really a horrible analogy though. Masculinity is not a sickness. This is equivalent to saying

Burger = a Burger
Toxic Burger = A spoiled salmonella ridden, maggot burger

People lover burgers and they love cheese burgers but why would anyone ever eat a burger when the burger is associated with toxicity??

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #332968 by

Rosalyn J wrote: Hmm. I'm not sure how to answer you. My offer still stands for mediation though

I'm really just dumbfounded at this reply... How do you not know how to answer me? it seems a simple straightforward question. If a rape victim came to you and said her abuser was still chasing her and she needed help would you just say... "well maybe you should mediate with him" or "well I'm not sure how to help you, maybe ask somebody else"... This is really unbelievable!!

More
5 years 3 months ago #332969 by Rosalyn J
Maybe I don't know how to do my job. In which case you may ask the Council to have me removed.

For reference the sitting Council are
Ren
Br John
Adhara
CarlosMartinez3
JL Spinner
And myself. You may message anyone with evidence of my ineptitude. 5 Councillors must agree

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #332970 by

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Arisaig wrote: but, to get back on topic:

(Stolen from a share Steamboat did on his facebook ;p) This image really just encapsulates how I feel about the issue overall.

This is really a horrible analogy though. Masculinity is not a sickness. This is equivalent to saying

Burger = a Burger
Toxic Burger = A spoiled salmonella ridden, maggot burger

People lover burgers and they love cheese burgers but why would anyone ever eat a burger when the burger is associated with toxicity??

You're entirely missing the point. Read it again. Its not saying all masculinity or burgers are bad. Only certain ones.

As you said, who would eat a rotten maggoty burger and go 'yup, all burgers are like this!'
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #332972 by

Rosalyn J wrote: Maybe I don't know how to do my job. In which case you may ask the Council to have me removed.

For reference the sitting Council are
Ren
Br John
Adhara
CarlosMartinez3
JL Spinner
And myself. You may message anyone with evidence of my ineptitude. 5 Councillors must agree

Wow, way to play the victim Ros. As a leader here this is a completely inappropriate response. Get off the Drama Triangle and be better! Are you not the lead clergy here? Is not your exact job to council? If you cant do that you should not have to be removed, you should just step down!!
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #332973 by

Arisaig wrote:
You're entirely missing the point. Read it again. Its not saying all masculinity or burgers are bad. Only certain ones.

As you said, who would eat a rotten maggoty burger and go 'yup, all burgers are like this!'

Anyone that has been told from birth that burgers are maggoty and you should never eat them. That is the very issue here. An entire generation of people are being taught that masculinity is toxic and its just not true.

More
5 years 3 months ago #332974 by Rosalyn J
I do not intend to step down

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #332975 by

Rosalyn J wrote: I do not intend to step down

Then you are a hypocrite. And this is not bullying, its just a hard truth.

More
5 years 3 months ago #332976 by Rosalyn J
Thank you for your assesment.

The process is available for you to have me removed.

You may also take up my offer for mediation.

You may also speak with another member of the clergy. John, Carlos and JL are members of the clergy.

I answered your question. I dont think I can provide anymore support than that

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Kobos,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi