There Is No Such Thing as The Bible

More
6 years 4 months ago #307167 by Carlos.Martinez3
Just for clarification and to put this on the table : we all know the Vatican is holding vaults of original " things" as they say - contrary to their own faith.
So a bible or the Abrahamic faiths holy text or texts is just ... what they have selected and kept. Just for putting that out there so yea there's gunn be missing invalid and lots of controversy.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyan Sarden

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #307191 by Carlos.Martinez3
Does it take evidence to have faith? Do you need tangible proof to know where and when your faith began? Does it matter? Should it ?This idea takes me to the faith of the Greek gods . We all know Zeus wasnt actual right ? Yet we can have the wisdoms and ability to find strengths in his stories and of gods and men. Some say Demi gods still exist . Some live like it . Some live like Jesus walks and talks to them directly . Some live like spirits of those past dwell with in em. Does the validity of the paperwork null the faith? Just wondering , not trying to disrespect any one at all but if I believe in Jedi ism the way I do , credit and who it belongs to seems to hold a small flame to the torch of the experience and the actions that bloom from practice .

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi