How do others lure you into their fantasies?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #303184 by

Manu wrote: I appreciate your concern for the thread, Kyrin. I don't think the whole Trump perception issue will be solved in a couple of posts, especially if we get into the whole game of "tyrant" vs "fake news" that we see in the media.

An interesting addition to this thread would be to see how liberal media might also be doing its share of fantasy-selling by fear mongering. I get that the issue of affordable health care is especially important up there, but it would naive to assume that liberal media is not as equally hyperbolized as conservative media.

Your right it won't be solved. I just get tired of the bashing for bashing sake from ridiculous people that have no idea what they are talking about. I mean passive aggressive from the military training?... please. It's not worth responding to. Lol and that's how you be passive aggressive! ;)

Beyond that, you are right, a critique of media from both sides and how they slant stuff would be a valid point of discussion for your thread and I would like to see it go that direction. Let's get past childish antics from the great white North.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #303189 by
Dial it back a couple notches guys. You can talk without attacking. That includes passive aggressively. ;-)

More
6 years 6 months ago #303196 by Manu

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: Your right it won't be solved. I just get tired of the bashing for bashing sake from ridiculous people that have no idea what they are talking about. I mean passive aggressive from the military training?... please. It's not worth responding to. Lol and that's how you be passive aggressive! ;)

Beyond that, you are right, a critique of media from both sides and how they slant stuff would be a valid point of discussion for your thread and I would like to see it go that direction. Let's get past childish antics from the great white North.

It's understandable that you feel tired. Political correctness has given more voice (i.e. permission to be confrontational) to the left than to the right.

No one is bashing YOU, however, so I don't see the need to get up in arms quite yet. The childish antics are best called out, not mirrored.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi