The Spiritual Plane

More
6 years 8 months ago #299480 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic The Spiritual Plane

Sven One wrote: ...ARE YOU GONNA TELL HIM HE FAILED AS A MASTER? :)

This was not directed at me, but I'm going to butt-in anyway...

Your TM - I do not like the use of the word "Master", it displaces responsibility - is NOT responsible for your progress. He is a facilitator. He provides a sounding board and an occasional nudge in the right direction, but it is you, and only you, who are responsible for getting things done.

Sven One wrote: Yes, I agree I need to work on my health and I have the last several days been going to the gym and going for a 1/2 brisk walk after work. Eating more fruits, veggies and lean protein as described by my doctor. Cutting alot of sugars, coffee, sodas and candy out of diet.

That's great! Keep at it! Consistency is the name of the game. You can wander off to astral planes all you like, just don't use it as a Distractor from things requiring your attention, in the here and now.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson, Kobos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #299483 by
Replied by on topic The Spiritual Plane
I would imagine many of us are not in the best shape of our lives for many reasons I am sure not one of which is the amount of time spent behind the computer deciding to engage in this conversation . I have not gone through most of these responses simply because I am actually away from the computer. I Will say this Sven in the time of his apprenticeship was working on these issues and I support him on healthy endeavors to do so and still do.

What I do not enjoy or support is some behavior toward my apprentice that has been seen here and in many other posts. I would suggest those people should focus on there own Jedi path.

Hope your all,well.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #299485 by
I've never had a full on out of body experience. I have gotten minor details through remote viewing on occasion though.

More
6 years 8 months ago #299487 by Eleven
Replied by Eleven on topic The Spiritual Plane
I agree with you to an extent Manu. I do like the title, "Master" because it shows a sign of respect much like you'd call a "Pastor" of a church or Rabbi (Fill in the blanks) I don't like it because of people's egos though but, it is a place of honor. On the other end of things yes, I agree I am responsible for my progress during the apprenticeship and afterwords. However, I didn't appreciate her attacking my journey as Jedi or a teacher. If I wasn't capable of continuing here at TOTJO as an Apprentice I wouldn't have received Knighthood. If, the council didn't see me capable of taking on my own Apprenticeship I've been around long enough to know the Council wouldn't allow me to or tell me that I am not ready yet. Please, also understand she has been criticizing any post that I posted the last several months and I have be very patient and humble and with several people not just her.

I've gotten to the point I'm getting tired of people ripping on me it's to start standing my ground here totjo. I've worked hard, I've learned alot and also from others. I'm willing to listen and learn but, if you want to respect of your journey I respectfully ask you respect mine as well. AND...don't follow back on my journal entries as ammunition against me thank you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaya, Kobos

More
6 years 8 months ago #299490 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic The Spiritual Plane
So, I've been reading this reading this for a bit, Thank you Firewolf for you're concern. Throwing up my new respect each other comment streak, lol. *yellow flag flies on to message board* All I got here is opinions and basic experiences.

First define the astral plane because there are many. Wither these are psychological or "real" in kinda mute point because the fact that one believes they exist means they do; I have seen some messed up and very serene stuff I cant explain and won't try too. Interesting right!

Aletha, I have lost many friends to drugs, and in some ways I see certain uses of pharmaceuticals not all that horrible, but this must be done in a controlled and understood method or it WILL KILL. I'm a recovering Alchy for point of reference. Drugs do not make someone evil (you didn't say it but it comes across a lil like that, no offense) it is the actions and consequences they carry out that do, drugs just distort the you're ability to understand that. Leading to the pain of others.

Sven a bit of advice, what you saw now exists to you, you saw it in unconscious meditation, now try to slowly work on understanding it and how to see it in conscious meditation. But as is warned by many a horror films and "mediums and psychics" and acid takers do not stray far from yourself. I do worry much for you're health in said scenario, so ensure that is taken care of. But, keep an open mind to the experience you have as it may not need come around this way again. Second, on some points to Aletha was saying there is things and stuff that we do not understand that can have very adverse effects in these planes and it is not to be handled lightly. Good, Evil IDK but again some unexplained things remain and the unknown should be walked carefully.

This is one of my experiences, I have seen people go into some interesting state some drug induced, shock induced by injury (I've been there), Physiological/psychological. One first hand I had was this. When I lost control of my Durango on some ice roughly 3 years ago, going very fast 70mph-ish. I slid out of the road head on to a bridge support. I remember loosing control, taking a chance to catch the slide but when I realized there was no coming back. I saw that I had absolutely no way to avoid the support head on. I watched it from the outside the car. Only coming too on the second bounce off the to the side. Now, I vividly remember watching the car hit the bridge and bouncing on the trajectory it did. I honestly thought I was dead when I pulled myself back from the deflating air-bag. I had to check my body and literally came out unscathed say some scratches from my sunglasses around my eyes (Super Lucky). Psychologically, it is most likely that I simply didn't want to face hitting the first part so, My mind blocked it out and then post accident reconstructed it from third person perspective. Physically my body most likely went limp (which reduces the possibility of severe injury in any form of collision IDK.) Point is there are times now when I meditate that I use this vision as a starting point to reach out to my surroundings. Starting first and understanding where I am and slowly building the details of the room around me using the senses. Now, again this means nothing but a picture in my mind of myself and the area around me right it proves nothing. Now, I also get a sense of the vibe of the room, can that be considered a form of receiving an astral plane since with out some refined use of the senses emotion from other people in this form often goes unnoticed? IDK......Just some stuff to think about.

Much Love and Respect,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson, , Manu, Eleven

More
6 years 8 months ago #299491 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic The Spiritual Plane

Sven One wrote: I agree with you to an extent Manu. I do like the title, "Master" because it shows a sign of respect much like you'd call a "Pastor" of a church or Rabbi (Fill in the blanks) I don't like it because of people's egos though but, it is a place of honor. On the other end of things yes, I agree I am responsible for my progress during the apprenticeship and afterwords. However, I didn't appreciate her attacking my journey as Jedi or a teacher. If I wasn't capable of continuing here at TOTJO as an Apprentice I wouldn't have received Knighthood. If, the council didn't see me capable of taking on my own Apprenticeship I've been around long enough to know the Council wouldn't allow me to or tell me that I am not ready yet. Please, also understand she has been criticizing any post that I posted the last several months and I have be very patient and humble and with several people not just her.

I've gotten to the point I'm getting tired of people ripping on me it's to start standing my ground here totjo. I've worked hard, I've learned alot and also from others. I'm willing to listen and learn but, if you want to respect of your journey I respectfully ask you respect mine as well. AND...don't follow back on my journal entries as ammunition against me thank you.

I understand it can get tiring to deal with criticism, and I cannot speak on behalf of others, but please know that any criticism you receive from my end is not malicious. I respect you, and I care, and that is why I am more bluntly honest with my thoughts. It's the same as with friends... you "give it to 'em straight", whereas with strangers, you will let them continue with the broccoli in between their teeth to remain polite. :whistle:

Don't get too crossed about people being critical, there is something to learn therein. A large part of self-esteem is learning to stand your ground, and that includes not hiding behind communal approval ("the Council"), titles ("Knighthood"), and simply embracing whatever is thrown at you and taking it by the horns.

Just my two cents, anyway.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson, Eleven, Kobos

More
6 years 8 months ago #299494 by Eleven
Thank you Manu and Kobos and of course Master Firewolf I appreciate your input.

Manu, No I don't think your being rude I felt your trying to help we're cool. I normally don't get crossed with too many people but, I've noticed lately that I need to be more assertive and I welcome most Constructive Criticism I believe we learn that way. But, again I say when someone is constantly critical I grow tired of it. I try not to hide behind people or approval but, people for example my Master Firewolf I have a high amount of respect for and he is an important person in my life and a mentor and I do desire his approval. But, I also want my own approval for myself and I see where people (ex: Alethea) will say I have low self-esteem. But, thank you for you advice.

Kobos, I believe I recall you sharing that experience once before in another post but, I am not certain didn't you run out into the road to throw your spare tire onto the side so no one would run it over? I am not thats off topic but, I always remember that being a great story if it was you that told it and you helped a lady who ran over the ice as well. The cop was mad lol...

Thank you for sharing your experiences.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, Kobos

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #299497 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic The Spiritual Plane
I Appreciate, it Sven; I just did what I did couldn't honestly say I was thinking about it, but I kinda didn't really go into the after part of it more just the actual accident moment. That is correct after figuring out I was good, I kicked my door open rolled in the snow for a sec ("double checking") then noticed the spare was in the middle of the lane and there was still traffic so I booked it up there threw it down, then yea the lady slid off while I was waiting for the tow truck and I didn't see a reason he couldn't do it. I wasn't going anywhere lol, her car still could! I just kinda think that was a natural reaction just trying to be kind and the tire was for sure a danger to any traffic coming in. But, again I don't take pride in it too much just because it was like a reaction I wasn't really thinking about doing those things at the time I just did them.

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Kobos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eleven,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #299498 by
Sven it has always been my desire that you or any student of mine be your own person. As long as my students act right and safety. I am proud of you. I always have been
I have told you before as long as you are safe in your health persutes I am happy. I trust you to know but am always here. If you need.

More
6 years 8 months ago #299500 by Eleven
Thank you Master I know you are. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi